Maybe A Little Love?

Chapter 1 

          'Darling, did you put your bags in the trunk of the car?' My old fashioned grandma asked. Yep she's really into the old fashioned stuff, she likes to wear all those dresses and pearls and everything! I can remember every time she came over to tell me stories about well-dressed women’s and gentlemen’s,.. But here's what’s happening. My drunk, drug additive mom has no more money to take care of herself and she obviously can't look out for me, so decides to calls my grandma to take me away. Far away and when i say far away you better believe it's far. My grandma lives in the UK, which is United Kingdom. It's going to be strange leaving California to go to another home, where I’m supposed to make mine. But I'm ready to leave this hell hole of town and start something, something i always dreamed but couldn't accomplish.

 'Yes grandma, it's in the trunk. Can we please go now?' I kick off some rocks that were in front of my door steps, or i mean my old door steps. My mom didn't even come out to say goodbye, if you didn't want me then why you had me? Such a bitch. Anyways, I see my grandma close the trunk of the car and make her way around the car and gets in starting the engine making our way to the airport. My grandma is kind of blind, she probably didn't notice if i was outside and might just leave me. I quickly made my way into the back seat. I took out my IPod and started bursting music through my ears, without caring whose burning or dying. I mean what else's matters to me? Nothing really.

                                                             ( 10 Hours Later & 45 Minutes)

 'Alright darling, we're here' I hear someone's old grunchy voice. I blinked a few times and almost had a heart attack at how hard my grandma was smiling at me. I gave a smile back without freaking out. I didn't even notice my music stopped, Damm. I get out of the car and take a good look at the house in front of me. It isn't too bad, actually its dam well better than the one i had lived in. It was small but cute, it had 4 front windows, a nice garden by the door. It was alright, but i couldn't see much because of the darkness. I quickly turned around to see the other houses surrounding this small town, they almost all looked the same. Some lights were on meaning people might be still awake, but the others are off. I need sleep so mine is totally going off in a few. I quickly ran to my grandma and grab my bags from her and waited by the door until she finished parking her car.

 I stopped kicking my feet and snatched my eyes from the ground to look directly up. I saw to people coming out of a house that's right in front of mine. It's a men and a young boy, looks probably my age or older but he's sure furious. The younger one has dirty blond hair, that's all i could see because the street lights were off. I see him walk up to the other men's face and punched the living things out of him. Ouch! that sure hurts, obviously the man is on the ground without moving, probably passed out. I glare my eyes off the man and see that dirty blond hair boy isn't around anymore. He had taken off faster than a bee looking for its hunny! Next thing you know, people start filling up the space around the drop dead man! Literally dropped dead.

 'Noah again, huh?' I heard my grandma said, i barely even notice she was here. Wait- who's Noah? 

 'Who's Noah grandma?' I asked curiously, wanting to know who in the world is Noah!

 'Someone you should never talk to darling, never.' Weird.... She unlocked the door and walk into the house. I couldn't wait any longer, I went straight to bed.