Strange Behavior

Third Person's POV

For the past 4 months Adrien and Marinette have been all nervous and giddy around each other. Ladybug starting to flirt with Chat more. That is because they both fell in love with the other half and they can't choose. Love square intensifies isn't that great.

( present day)

Marinette woke up late as usual . She only had 20 minutes so she took a quick 10 minute shower. Then dried off in one. Threw on a random outfit. She didn't have time to put her hair in a pigtails. Plus it was wet so she just left it and went downstairs grabbed a croissant and left. Marinette then sprinted to school like she was in her ladybug suit. She even jumped over a car. She was running so fast her hair dried. Now it's in it's natural waves.

Marinette finally got to the school and ran

Marinette finally got to the school and ran. Then burst into the classroom. Everyone stared at her in shock. Adrien was as red as ladybug suit. As he stared at her at her toned stomach , wavy hair, blue bell eyes, flawless legs , perfect figure.  Everyone was staring because they've never seen her with her hair down or crop top.

Alix: DAMN NICE ABS MARI

Chloe: AHHHHHH ADRIKINS STOP STARING ( even tho she can't look away)

Rose: YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND LOVE YOUR HAIR

Marinette: what are you guys talking about and why are you staring

Alya: gurl look down

Marinette then looked down and blushed. Then she realized her hair was now in her face. Then flipped it and Adrien blushed more. Then she went to her seat and on way up Chloe tripped her.  But Marinette put her hands out and lifted her self into a handstand and walked up the stairs the rest of the way to her seat. She sat down while everyone else gawked at her .

Alix: AWESOME

Alya: GURL HOW

Nino: Adrien dude you ok are you sick, do you have a fever

Adrien: no

Adrien then turned to Marinette and looked her in the eyes.

Adrien: you look gorgeous and not that you don't any other day but I've never seen you with your hair down you should let it down more often and I'm rambling but i can't help it you're so stunning and I should shut up and turn around now

Adrien has now invented a new shade of red . Marinette as well Nino just smirked and Alya.

Marinette: thank you

Then Mrs.Bustier continued teaching. Then at the end of class Adrien asked the class a question.

Adrien: does anyone want to come to my house for a sleepover this weekend

Everyone agreed but Marinette was too busy daydreaming about spending a whole weekend. Then Adrien went up to her.

Adrien: Marinette can you come or

Marinette: oh of course I'll come

Adrien: great

( later at gym)

It was gym time Marinette put her hair in a high ponytail. It was relay racing out on the track. Marinette was stretching in  a middle split. Adrien was in front of her also in the middle splits. Adrien was facing her and they were just casually talking. Marinette has gotten more comfortable with being around Adrien since she also has a crush on Chat Noir.

Adrien: so Mari who do you think would win a race between ladybug and Chat Noir

Marinette: I Don't know like they're both fast and ( actually thinking about it) I seriously don't know

Adrien: they should race

Marinette: yea who do you think is going to win the race today

Adrien: maybe Kim and I'm a pretty fast runner I guest I'll try today

Marinette: me too

Then they both got up and was ready to race. So everyone was lined up on the starting line on the track. They got in position and the gym teacher blew the whistle. Marinette , Adrien, Alix ,and Kim took off. Marinette and Adrien in the lead. Then there was a car  in the middle of the track. Marinette and Adrien just legit jumped over it like it was a hurdle. Most of the class just stopped and gave up after what they just witnessed. Kim and Alix kept going. Then Marinette got bored of running and started to do flips and tricks just as fast she ran. Then started running again and it was a tye. Because Kim and Alix gave up after she did flips. Then they just went towards their class .

Alya: I give up on life

Nino: ditto

Marinette: (Giggles)

Then everyone went to get changed after they had a conversation with the class. Then they went to their last class and home .