My first true love chapter 2

ok so i screwed up and i want to change something. dont be mad but i want to change their age. instead of 14 id like to make them 17. its just more realistic. 14 seems to damn young. xD hope you enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------------

after first hour i met up with Sabrina at her locker.

"so what do you think i should wear?" i asked

"oooo! deffinutly something smexy!" i laughed. 'smexy' is a word we made up, its mexican style sexy.

"i think youll need to come to my house on friday after school or we have to go shopping tomorrow which is thursday."

"hell yeah! shopping spree! how much do you think your mom will give you?"

"i dont know maybe $300 to $400."

"ok thats plenty."

did i mention my family is rich? well we are. we arent filthy rich we are just rich rich.

the warning bell interrupted our conversation which meant we had one more minute to get to gym. we ran all the way across the school to gym.

"talk to you after school?" i asked her.

"yeah."

----------------------------------------------AFTER SCHOOL!--------------------------------------------------

as i was unlocking my lock to my locker, someone came stood by me and i turned around and saw him. he looked so much hotter this morning. he looked maybe 5'11" and that means he is like a tower to me. im 5'2". he had on a muscle shirt that showed his dilicious 8-pack abs. and his lips...oh! i just wanted to kiss them lips so badly! and the to die for smile that could make you your knees buckle. and his dreamy clear blue eyes that made you smile everytime you see him, he was....perfect. and here he was next to my locker. staring at me the exact same way. i looked over at sabrina whoeyes were wide and jaw dropped. she loooked like she walked in on her parents. ew i shudder just to think about that. bad image. she cleared her throat and said," yo nick my main man. what can we do for ya?" (~she actually talks like that too~)

nick laughed at what she said. i just looked at her with a smooth-move-jackass look.

"yeah i was wondering if i could talk to her" he said to her but pointed to me.

"aw your no fun dude!" she pouted "ok then meanie, ill be in the car then. dont take to long" she winked and walked away. i rolled my eyes and turned back to nick.

"he sighed "shes a keeper" he laughed and so did i.

"yeah were like sisters...."

"ok so what i was gonna say was how about friday 7:30, i pick you up and we go to dairy queen?" he asked with a little smirk.

i smiled at him "that sounds great here my number so you cna text or call me or whatever" i handed him a piece of paper with my number on it and he took it.

"great text ya later." he smiled and walked away.

in my head i was chanting 'im going on a date with nick im going on a date with nick im going on a date with nick' over and over again.

i grabbed my back pack and ran out to the car to see sabrina standing there waiting for me. i ran up to her "OHMYGOD!!! his smile is so hawt!"

i screamed as i ran to her. "OMG IKR?! your so lucky " she gushed.

i laughed " ok lets go my moms fiancee picked her up. shes going to his house tonight so she dropped the car off here for me to use." we got in then i added with a smile. "and $100 bucks."

she laughed "lucky. "

"hey you get money too!"

"not as much as you" she pouted.

"ok maybe....$50 less than what i get"

"still"

on our way back to my house we talked about nick and where he was bringing me, and what i should wear. finally we got to my house and pulled into the garage.

"all im saying is you have to wear something smexy!" she said as we got out.

"not to dairy queen dipshit." (love hate relationship)

"well then wear....idk you just took all my options away." i laughed at her.

"hey dont laugh at me cause i have good fashion choice"

"ok" i said sarcastically. i went inside grabbed a soda and went to my room. sabrina did the same.

as we were sitting there watching tv on my 40" flat screen my phone vibrated and i opened it to see a text from kellan. (~yeah i know i took kellan lutz name :P~) my ex-boyfriend who broke my heart. we were together for 2 years then broke up because he cheated on me with a slut named Dana. the text said : hey teri, i really really miss you and want you back.

i looked over to sabrina with my jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"what?" she asked. i couldnt answer i was too shocked. she rolled her eyes and took my phone from me and read it.

"looks like we have a problem" she sighed. problem isnt even the word for it i thought to myself.

---------------------------------------

ok hope you all liked chapter 2. sorry if this chapter is short. chapter 3 will definutly be longer.

comment vote!!!

thanks

teri!!!!