His little secret (bwwm) (One Direction)

Hello! I'm

I grew up with three brothers and two sisters (occasionally a cousin) .

I attend one of the top colleges in L.A with a scholarship of course, one of my plans is to make something of myself, growing up with nothing or little always angered me since we were such a big family and black.

I'm African American.

I'm not Portuguese,

Spanish

Irish.

Or Indian.

No I'm just African American. Now i met my boyfriend on a pen-pal project in high school while i was in America he was in Europe, me and him got along really well and ended up dating!

One day he sung for me while we were on the phone and told him he should join a talent show or something.

Little did i know he took me serious.

He joined X-Factor won with four other boys and now he's in a worldwide boy-band called One Direction. He's still my baby though and will always be no matter what. There's one little problem though...

No one really knows about us, and that sucks because it's hard for him. Everyone thinks he's dating this super model or this singer. But he's not.... At least I hope he's not?... Anyways, me and Harry have totally different lifestyles. He works almost everyday and I'm at school 3 days a week. And the days I have off I'm working. My boyfriend is coming soon for a tour and he wants to tell the people we're dating...

There's another problem

You listening friend? I'm afraid. Yeah I said it

I'm afraid. People are rude and ignorant in this world so If these girls got hate for rumors I know I'm not going to be on anyone's good side. Let's hope the world won't know I'm......

His little secret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's me the girl who's been gone for years! I decided to start from scratch with this fanfic, it's something I see less of and I decided why not?

There's some of us black directioners out there. And if not then oh well
This is something very different of me I mentioned Harry styles in some of my old stories but not often but anyways. I've come to a conclusion with the small people that follow me read this! It probably won't get that far but I ain't worry bout nothing! Like comment and rate? Please?

I'll give you a virtual cookie?...... Here *gives you a virtual cookie*'careful it's hot now!
Toddles my noodles I'm out!