chapter three

"Kneel Louis, get down on your knees in front of me. Right-" Harry is pointing to the ground in front of him as he speaks, but he's cut off by Louis.

"Why the hell do I have to kneel?! I'm not a fucking dog Harry." Louis crosses his arms and looks at Harry with a challenging look on his face. All of his weight is on his left foot so that his right hip is jut out in a sassy stance. His pink thin lips are pursed and he doesn't look like he's going to do anything Louis tells him.

The curly haired dominate gives him the same challenging look, but his eyes are darker and he looks about ready to attack. "That's master or sir to you. Don't cuss at me Louis, you know that isn't allowed! Now stop cutting me-" Once again, Louis cuts him off.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Louis yells back at him, leaning forward a bit. His teeth gritting as he looks at Harry. No one has ever broken him and he sure as hell isn't going to kneel for him or do as he's told. This is all simply a game for him and Harry is just stuck in it with him.

Green eyes flare and Harry reaches forward. He drags Louis down to his knees so that he's kneeling in front of him. He holds onto Louis' chin and looks down at him angrily. "I will tell you what to do and you will listen to me. Now shut up and stay there!" Harry says loudly, tired of Louis defying him. He will not for one minute let Louis think this will be easy on him. Because it won't, and he needs to know that. The blue eyed boy lets out a whimper when he's suddenly dragged down into a kneeling position.

That doesn't make him happy though. He isn't supposed to make any noise. He is a dominate and he will not be broken. Not by Harry and not by anyone else that comes along and tries to do so. "I'm not kneeling for you!" Louis yells as he stands up again, glaring at Harry.

The green eyed boy glares at him and in a threatening tone of voice says, "You aren't gonna kneel for me huh?" Louis shakes his head and bites his bottom lip. He isn't about to give up and just willingly kneel for him. That won't happen. "Alright then." Harry says, and his voice is so calm Louis actually gets a bit frightened. Confusion also flows through his veins though, why on earth would this dominate give up so quickly?

The brown haired boy then squeaks in surprise when the hand is grabbing him again, this time bringing him over Harry's lap. The one on top throws a leg over Louis so that he can't jerk away or jump off. Harry leans down and his curls fall over his eyes, then in a soft and not very sweet whisper says,"You won't willingly kneel for me, I won't willingly let you get away with this. Got it?" Before Louis could say anything in objection Harry smirks and says," Good. I'm glad we agree on something."

Suddenly, hard smacks are raining down on Louis' bum and he does his best to keep quiet. Not about to give Harry the satisfaction of hearing him cry or whimper. That would be showing weakness and that is not on his to-do list. Harry's hand falls down harder after ten swats, making the spanking worth his time. Only a small whimper escapes Louis' thin lips, and Harry smiles at the small but submissive sound.

Soon after Louis' jeans are being unbuttoned and slipped down. Harry then begins to rain down punishing smacks onto Louis' boxer clad bum. The black boxers doing little to protect him though. He lets out another small whimper and tries not to cry. Blinking away tears and steeling himself so that a Harry wouldn't get any ideas. Harry finishes up and Louis will have to admit that his bum is burning and he doesn't like the feeling at all.

Harry sits him up so that he's sitting on his lap. Without thinking Louis winces when he bum is placed on Harry's lap. The boy with the curls smiles softly at him. "Now. I want you to do as I say, and kneel. Don't you dare cut me off again, and don't you dare cuss me again. I will not tolerate it and I can promise that spanking will feel like a love tap if you disobey me. Do you understand?" Louis nods and looks at Harry with eyes that means he would like to speak. "What is it Louis?" He asks as he softly places him back on the ground so that he's kneeling.