Chapter 6

Wendy/Amaya

I didn't know what to say or do at that moment in time it was if I wasn't prepared, even though we trained I still couldn't exactly keep up.

"My my my what do we have here?" asked another voice this one sounded feminine, Sting helped me to my feet as I held myself up the best I could, blood was dripping down my clothes and painted the freshly placed snow.

I mumbled a couple of words and without much thought I was healed and the girl looked at us.

"Who are you?" I asked her angrily she smiled at me and then turned her attention to Sting.

"What a meal." She licked her lips, I got upset at this. He was mine she had no right to look at what's mine.

"Lady, I only like Amaya. Don't try to seduce me or anything either." He stated bored as she huffed and ran at him.

"Oh well I tried, Dragon slayer secret art: Destruction Judgement!" She screamed as a giant black aura surrounded us, we all grabbed each other and before we knew it we were knocked out of the sky.

"What the fuck!" screamed Sting as I summoned wings to appear on each of us, we stayed airborne.

"Dude that wasn't even fair! How did we get knocked out like that?"

"We better be lucky during that whole thing that we were one of the 12 remaining guilds." states Yukino we nodded as the pumpkin guy announced it and told us to go to our rooms.

I angrily flew downwards and dissolved my wings once I hit the ground, I stomped off and Sting was close behind.

"Babe chill okay? Don't let her upset you-"

"NO STING! That wasn't fair! She hit us so easily! I am not a powerhouse! I need to become stronger!" I yelled as tears fell down my cheeks, he hugged me into his chest, I absentmindedly rubbed my fingers along his facial features .

I traced his jawline and he smiled under my touch which brought me some joy.

"Maybe we should go to your room eh? Yukino and Rogue are probably going to be elsewhere." He murmured, I nodded and allowed him to drag me to my room.

He sat me down on the bed as he laid beside me, I played with his hair.

"Wendy I really do love you and if you want to get stronger or anything. Just let me know. We can always train together." He stated, I just nodded in response.

He then grabbed me and cuddled into me, I sighed and he started to nibble on my ear.

"Okay Sting I give, I give!" I pleaded as he smiled in response,

"Stop being sad and guilty. Let's just relax and enjoy ourselves." He reasoned I smiled at him, kissing him.

He deepened it, and tilted my chin towards him,

"What a cute girlfriend I have.." he trailed off, as I wrapped his scarf around myself.

"Do I look like I have a bigger ego now?"

"Wendy if you don't give me my damn scarf-"

"We do not cuss in this Christian community mister."

"Don't make me take it by force."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

"Pervert."

Sting flipped us around so that he was on top of me, he grabbed the scarf easily and smiled at my squirming figure.

"See? I told you it's that easy." He laid back down on his side of the bed and I just rolled my eyes.

"I really do hate you."

"Sure you do-"

A knock was heard from the door, Sting mumbled some cuss words and got up, he opened the door and in barged Hisho.

"What do you want dude?" I asked as Hisho looked shocked,

"Well, not anything from either of you yet. I just came to say Yukino and Rogue are now in the infirmary." He finished my eyes went wide,

I stood up quickly grabbing Hisho by the collar, I let him go deciding better of it.

Sting was close behind me as we find ourselves looking at our two very much injured friends.

"Wendy?.." I heard a weak voice I grabbed Yukino's hand as Sting talked to Rogue.

"What happened?" I asked her, her eyes started tearing up.

"It was so quick, so dark.. we didn't have time to retaliate or even block." She recapped I nodded as she flinched away at the memory.

I stood up, patting her head, Sting was done talking to Rogue.

"Don't worry. I'll avenge you guys, this person won't go unpunished." I mused, once we were outside I turned to Sting .

"Sting we have to find out who did it."

"I know that, but how?"

"I mean I know plenty of ways as to how, but I rather not use them." I finished as he nodded.

"Well I did get a scent off of Rogue and it smelled... weird."

"As in what Sting?"

"It smelled like Lilac, Forest, and a bit of rain." He recalled to me, I nodded keeping a mental note of this new information.

"Let's go rest up, we can't do much for them at this very moment but support them." Sting nodded grabbing my hand we decided to stay in his room.

That night it started to rain hard, I slowly stood up and looked outside careful not to wake Sting.

My hand was pressed on the window, I heard a crash. I looked down and saw that there was someone out there.

I glared trying to find the figure that is when I heard voices.

"Did they take care of the two mages?"

"Yes Boss they did, they won't be a problem. We just have to worry about the other 3."

"They'll be a problem. Amaya or shall I say Wendy is on that team. She'll be a handful."

I growled a bit but chose to keep listening,

"I feel like someone is watching us, we'll talk about this later." They whispered as they departed ways.

I couldn't get a scent because the rain had altered my smelling so that was a waste.

But I remember their voices,

"Wendy.." mumbled Sting I turned to him, he was now awake and a bit annoyed.

"Yes Sting?"

"Please sleep, you look tired." I felt my face under my eyes to find that he was right,

I had bags, I nodded deciding to forget what I had heard until later.

He kissed me goodnight, while wrapping his arms around me pulling me in closer if that was possible.

I gladly welcomed his warm ness and found myself falling into a deep sleep.