Chapter 1 -

I haeard the alarm ring as my mother called for me .

" Lauren ! Come down get some breakfast. " she yelled while I was still half asleep. 

My little sister , Jamie , had came in and jumped on my bed .

" Jamie , Get Off ! " I yelled while throwing a pillow after she left out the door .

It was the first year of freshman year . I was a bit nervous because of what I have seen on tv . Kids being dumped in traahcans or being pushed up against the lockers .

" c'mon Lauren ! " Jamie called , " It's time for school ."

I had just finished and quickly grabbed my white converse before heading out to the car .

As we arrived at school , all I could think about was the things that happen on tv hoping I won't be one of them .

" Earth to Lauren,  " My mother said , " are you  going to be heading out soon cause I'm going to be late for work ."

" I'm sorry mom . love you . " I said before heading out of the car and gave her kisses on the cheek .

As I went out my friends had seen me and came to me .

" Hey Lauren ," Karma greeted me with a hug .

" Hey guys , are you all ready to start a fresh new year ? " I asked still a bit nervous .

" Of course " Jenna said excitedly. 

As we walked through the doors of highschool , people had stared at us like they had seen lady gaga .

------------------------------------------

I know its not Monday but I wanted to post it early . so enjoy