Chapter 7

¤ THREE WEEKS LATER ¤

¤ Katie's P.O.V. ¤

"So in the whole amount of three weeks that I've known the boys (Nash, Taylor, Shawn, Gilinsky, Jack, Matt, Aaron and Carter), I have realised many things. Most of them are that they all seem to have crushes on you (some bigger than others)." Becca says to me as we walk into the cafeteria.

"Wait WHAT?!?" I scream as we get our food. The lunchlady gives me a death stare and I lower my voice. "ALL of the guys like me?!? I mean I kind of expected Gilinsky but ALL of them?!? I wonder if they know."

"Well maybe I could find out. Taylor seems to like me too." Becca says with a sweet smile on her face as we sit down next to the boys. Becca sits next to Tay and he scoots away. GUESS she was wrong about that one... Poor Becca.

"Hey guys! How's Cam? I haven't seen him in a while." Ryan says as he sits next to us.

"It's been TWO DAYS since you saw him!" Becca shouts suspiciously at Ryan who slumps in his seat. The guys all scream a chorus of 'ha gay' and Ryan blushes bright red.

"Guys be nice. Ryan's not gay! Right Ryan?" I look at Ryan questioningly. He nods awkwardly and starts playing games on his phone while not making eye contact with me.

I feel my fone vibrate in my back pocket and take it out. (R-Ryan K-Katie)

'1 New Message'

R- I'll drop by ur house at 4 today to talk.

K- okay. is something wrong?

R- Depends on how u think.

I look at him confused but he keeps looking at his fone.

¤ Nash P.O.V. ¤

I notice Katie using her phone and jump at the opportunity.

"H-Hey Katie?" I ask sliding next to her nervously.

"Yeah?" she asks looking at me with that perfect, flawless smile of hers. I almost faint right there.

"Well, I was uh, wondering if......maybe I could um...." I say nervously scratching the back of my neck. "Possibly...get your number?" I manage to ask.

She smiles and I want to kiss her so badly but I know I shouldn't. "Of course!" she says getting a piece of paper out of her backpack. She quickly scribbles her number and signs it 'Katie' with a little heart above the 'i'. Even the was she writes her name is beautiful.

"Thanks." I say smiling. She smiles back and I text her so she knows it's me. Out of the corner of my eye I see her smile and slightly blush as she reads my text.

                            ¤¤¤