chapter 3

Saras POV

"yeah I know" Sam said making eye contact to Jasmine.

the day he met her he ignored me. was I really that bad?

but this time im going to get revenge. I looked up and smiled.

"uh sara? whats up?" sam said while looking up.

"wh-what? oh nothing" when he looked away I smiled.

*the next day*♥

I woke up at 6:30 am to get ready. Today is the day I win back Sam. but remember jassy (Jasmine) is coming too.

I look through my closet and find a floral tight crop top and high waisted skirt.

I look in my shoe section to find my black doc martens. 

my other crush is Tyler Jacobs. he had dreamy brown hair with blue eyes. We were friends before he became popular and a jerk.

I go into the bathroom and brush my hair, then I grab my curler and curl my hair. After yhat I put mascara on and pinkish lip balm.

Then I grab my bag and walk downstairs. I wave bye to my mom and head out the door.

Sam usually picks me up but today he didn't. He's probably showing Jasmine around.

I sigh and walk to school. When I walk into school I see people looking at me

Don't forget, I used to wear skinny jeans, sweatshirt and converse. but now im this.

"w oah Sara, what did you do?" I look behind me and Tyler was standing there.

I stuttered "h-hi Tyler." he smiles and put his arms around me.

I smile and he walks me to my locker. He smirks and was about to say something but a voices jumped in.

Great

"wow Sara you look amazing." I look at it and it was Sam.

"uh thanks. I have to head to class , so bye." I wave only to Tyler and push past Sam.

good thing Tyler was in my class and to be honest he's really smart.

When he walked in he smiled at me and sat next to me.

"hey there" he said open in his chemistry book.

I replied, "hi Tyler how are you?" I was really doing this

"well as I was saying before," omg eee "would you like to go oh to dinner sometime?" he continued

I smiled widley and shook my head "sorry yes"

He smiled and when the teacher came in. A new student was behind her. It was Jasmine.

She was wearing baggy jeans, a huge sweater and vans. Her hear was in a messy bun.

I heard everyone saying "ew what is she wearing?" I chuckled.

"okay um ahh Tyler can you move over near Ted is sitting and Jasmine you can sit next to Sara." the teacher said.

I glared at the teacher. "its okay im drilling taking you to dinner" I smiled and he left.

The bell ranged and I had classes with Tyler♥, sam, and Jasmine.

It was time for lunch. Of course I usually sit alone because Sam was sitting at the jock table.

I sighed and sat down. "hey can I sit here?" a manly voice asked.

I looked up and it was Tyler. I smiled "sure." he sat down and moved closer to me.

He put his arm around me and smiled. He lightly kissed my cheek which gave me butterflies.

"uh when's that date because uh I have a busy weekend."

" friday night? I have all my dates filled up"

I looked embarrassed he was only doing it because of my new look.

"oh not those dates I mean with my family and games. "

I looked embarrassed still and smiled and hugged me.THen I finally smiled.

Sam POV

I looked over at the table where sara was sitting. I would imagine that Jasmine was over there.

But it wasn't there was a boy. I looked over at the jocks and Tyler wasn't there. he was with her.

++sara POV *the date++

nothing happened after lunch. Sam ignored me and Tyler didn't.

today was Friday and it was my date.

I picked out my dress and my shoes

I curled my hair and put mascara and lip balm on.

Tyler texxted me and I waved bye to my mom and got in his car.

"wow you look-"

"ugly hideous? "

"I was going to beautiful but um okay." he smiled.

"im joking you look beautiful. "

"you too.  I mean uh uhh good."

He chuckled and drove us to the restaurant.

When we were there he got us a outside chandelier table.

All I was thinking about was Sam.

I got a text from my mom .

"uh Tyler? I have to go."

He looked upset. "it wasn't you my mom needs me" I lied.

He smiled and nodded.

I wasn't going to see my mom I was going to see Sam.