1. The meet

Inaaya's Provo

They say each soul has their soulmate. And eventually they will find their perfect match. Well from what background I belong they believe exactly the opposite. According to them a girl is supposed to be married to the man only the parents choose. The girl has no say in it. In our family boys are given the supremacy, the priority. They don't believe in women empowerment. They have a view women are meant to stay behind doors and work in the kitchen .Most importantly make their husbands happy.

Well my perspective is different on it. I was brought up by my parents in my early ages. My parents were outgoing and loved me very much but unfortunately I lost them in a land slide. I am originally from shimla. But now I live with my uncle and aunt in Kerala. So I know eventually I will landup in the same situation where I won't be given a chance to choose my soul mate.

But before that I have one last hope,one last month to live my life as I want to live. Yes, I somehow convinced my uncle and made him agree to atlest have one last chance, to live my dream, to experience the world, to capture all the beautiful memories before I GET CAGED .

I have got internship for a month in the panache music group of companies in Mumbai .Music is my passion and also my only escape from my caged word, to be free, to express myself.

9:00 am ;Mumbai, India

Yashraaj's Provo

Buissness. Buissness was, is and always will be my first love. Everything in this world starts on it and ends on it. People are fake filled with fakeness, and illusions. They trick you with their emotional act to such an extent that finally when like a fool you start believing them they crush your trust, your home under their feet mercilessly.

And I am no fool. I don't believe in emotional Nonscence.

Unknown Provo

Busy roads. Cars rushing on the roads as always. People going to their workplace. But it was yet another unexpected day when unexpected rain began to drench the busy lifestyles of the people of Mumbai . And as usual in the busy lifestyle of Mumbai ,no one had the time to stop. No one stopped to admire this unexpected beauty of rain. They didn't have the time to feel the tiny droplets from heaven touch their skin, to feel that tickel that is caused due to the rolling of the droplets on our body kissing our soul.

People rushed inside sheds to take shelter cursing god for this unexpected blunder as it disturbed their routine. Many even got late. Cars were standing in the red light waiting for it to go green when a pair of brown eyes caught Her.

Amidst Of all the people running to the shelters to save themselves, there was one girl standing in the middle of the of the road looking above with closed eyes feeling the tiny droplets kissing her face then rolling down all the way through her neck and the disappearing into her dress.

Her hands were spread in the mid air feeling the droplets ticking her with a wide smile plastered on her face.

Yashraaj's Provo

I was going to my office like always. And was talking about an important deal on the phone when my car stopped at a red signal.

I causally looker outside when it all of a sudden started so rain. I saw people rushing inside the shelters to save themselves but one. One idiot was standing in the middle of the road. What the heck is she even trying to do? I thought. Just then me eyes went wide on realisation.

She was feeling the rain. What a silly girl ! Doesn't she know that by standing under the rain for a long time she can catch a cold. How foolish!

I noticed carefully, she was standing under the rain drenching but there was no sign of discomfort on her face instead, she was smiling. Feeling the rain drops kissing her skin. She was... Happy.

Unknowingly her Stupidity which a while ago I was calling as foolishness brought a smile on my face. I don't know why, but there was something about her. Something which was different, which was sacred, which was PURE .

I was thinking all this when suddenly the light went green and my car drove off.