Cuddling

It had been a calm day for Colby, nothing much had happened. Sam however, had the most stressful day out of the two. After suffering a harsh migraine, and losing 5 hours worth of editing on one of Sam's videos, he decided to give up.

The sky was getting dark and Colby had just gotten ready to get into bed and probably browse through social media on his phone before falling asleep. Sam trudged into their shared room and flopped face down on the bed next to the brunette.

"I hate my life..." The blonde groaned into the pillow, feeling the blanket being draped over his body. "Your life isn't that bad, it was just an unlucky day. It'll be fine tomorrow." Colby replied, managing to shift one of Sam's arms around his waist.

Sam turned fully to envelope Colby in a soft embrace, nuzzling the top of the brunette's head and taking in the scent of the apple shampoo he used in the shower that morning. Colby pressed his ear against Sam's chest, listening to the soft thumping of his heartbeat. "I love you, Sammy..." Colby mumbled, feeling sleep tug on his already half closed eyelids. "Love you too, Colby."

Feeling the stress slowly drain from his body, Sam stayed awake for a few more minutes thinking about how lucky he was before finally falling asleep.