Chapter 1

Having to move to a brand new place for your last semester of your senior year really sucks. It really does.

 I’m staring out the window wishing I were still in London, but it’s the best thing for my family right now so it’ll be okay. I look out the window once more to see that we are now in Bradford, oh joy. Whilst I’m staring out the window I notice a boy he looked around my age. He’s wearing a black leather jacket with a white v neck, black skinny jeans, and black vans. He seemed mysterious, and that made me want to get to know him more. His raven hair, and brown eyes made him so much more attractive. I hope I run into him again because I can see him and me becoming friends, or maybe more.  I don’t even know his name I’m getting way ahead of myself.

“ARE WE ALMOST THERE YET?” My dumb younger brother Max who is 8 decided to yell in my face.

“Max please do not yell we are almost there. We are already in Bradford,” My Step Father annoyingly says.

“Max next time you decide to yell I will smack you all the way to China got it?”

“But you have no muscle,” my other brother Craig decides to tell me.

“Oh really then I’ll smack you all the way to Australia dumbass.” Well that was smart of me.

“Language! We are here, Eve you get to pick your room first, then Craig, and then Max,” My Mom tells us. Well awesome I get to pick my room first, so I get to see the house first.

“Okay thanks. Later Haters,” I said directed at my brothers.

I walk through the nice brick red doors. I like this house already. I decide to go upstairs first, and walk in the first door I see. The room is big with lavender walls, and it also has a bathroom connected to it. There is also a big window I walk over to it hoping there will be an exquisite view, but what do I see? A boy’s bedroom great. I see a boy walk into the bedroom. A boy with raven hair. The same boy I saw when I first arrived.

“Okay I call this room,” I muttered to myself while setting down the box of CDs I brought in with me.

After I set the box on the window seat I look up to see the raven haired boy staring at me. Then I see him reach over to something that looks like a desk then he started writing on a notebook I presume. Then he starts to bring it up to his chest the words facing me. The notebook said

“Would you like help unpacking?”

I smiled and grabbed a notebook and a sharpie from the box, and wrote a big yes please on it. I saw him chuckle and leave his room, so I run downstairs to meet him.

“Hi,”I said shyly to him.

“Hey, I’m Zayn.”

Wow his voice wow. He is hotter close up.

“Thanks for helping me.”

“Hey no problem.”

“How do you already have a boyfriend here I figured you were forever alone,” Craig said. I really need to redeem myself now I don’t want to embarrass myself.

“Nope that’s just you four eyes.” That was bad, but Craig actually has glasses so it worked.

“Sorry about him,” I apologized while we were grabbing some of my boxes from the moving truck.

“It’s okay I have three sisters I understand,” he explained to me while flashing me his 5 star smile.

We unpacked the majority of my stuff already, and it was only 8 pm. So now we are sitting on my bed talking. Zayn was telling me about school and about his friends, and he said I would fit in perfectly. He told me about his tattoos, his sisters, his love for music, and much more. He has already became a great friend, and he learned a lot about me too. Zayn also said how he doesn’t normally open up to people, that everyone finds him mysterious. That no one knows the real him, yet he’s already told me so much about him.

“Eve I know this may seem weird to ask, but can I have your number? You can also walk to school with me if you’d like?”

“Yes you can walk me to school, and hand me your phone so I can put my number in. Here’s mine,” I handed him while taking his.

I decided to be a bit cheeky and put my name as Eve the Swaggiest😎🍟🚀. When he handed back my phone I glanced at his name which was ‘Zayn the Hottest’.

Soon after I had a text message

From: Zayn the Hottest

Goodnight babe. I’ll see you in the morning(:

Oh my gosh he called me babe.

To: Zayn the Hottest

Goodnight Zayn(:

I was in my bed when I realized how fast and hard I was falling for the mysterious boy with the raven hair.