Happy birthday!

This was inspired by amberboots "Bigfoot isn't real, John" ( that's probably the wrong name )one shot in her lams one shot book♥️
Go check it out!

Alexander's POV

Camping. That's what I want to do for my birthday. I know it sounds a bit weird, but I have never been and John said it's very fun.

"Alex! Are you ready to go?" John asked me. John stayed the night at my house last night so we can head out early in the morning. John is my best friend. Trust me, I want to be more. Peggy knows I like him and SHE is in charge of the sleeping arrangements. Lest see how this goes.

(Time skip to the camp sight)

"Angie with Liza, I am with Maria, Herc and Laf, Theo And A-A-Ron, And, John, you'll be sharing a tent with Alex." Peggy called out the tent arrangements. Of course she puts all the couples together (other than Liza and Angie, duh) (A/N: I'm not hating on that ship btw... just that is not one of my ships... sorry... and I kinda don't like the incest stuff... it grossed me out.)!

"Ok, I'm cool with that." John said.

"LETS GET GOING!!! PUT YOUR TENTS UP SO WE CAN MAKE DINNER AND A FIRE!!" Peggy yell through a megaphone. Don't ask how she got it. I don't know.

John and I set up the tent kind of fast. Well, we were the first ones done so Peggy sent us to get fire wood. Ok.

We walked into the woods together and started getting logs and sticks to put in out backpacks.

We don't speak to each other. It's not weird though. Until I break the silence.

"So John, I know this is a weird question, but, do you have a crush on anyone?" I ask.

"Yeah. But he doesn't like me back." John blushes.

"Well, who is it?" I reply, hoping he tells me.

"Well he's in our friend group... he's bi... he has brown long hair... he writes a lot... and his name is Alexander." He tells me.

"Holy crap!" I scream. "Wait- are you for real?" I ask.

"Um yeah." He said looking down as his feet, tears threatening to fall. "I told you. He doesn't like me." He cry's.

"No no no! John, look at me. I love you. Like more than friends. Like this, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yes Alex, I will be your boyfriend!" He screams and jumps into my arms.

"Yes! Y'ALL OUR SHIP!!!! ITS SAILING!!!!" I hear Peggy yell.

"Should we give her what she wants?"I whisper.

"Why not?" He kisses me.

Best birthday ever.

(A/N so this is really late... sorry!)