Is this real??

"Come on Sb you gotta wake up so we can go!" Nicki yelled thru the phone

"Ughh ok Nic i'm up, i'm up, ill b there in 15 min" Sb said with his voice full of sleep getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Yay!!" Nicki said smiling through the phone "let me know when you're outside"

"Ok Nic see you in a little bit" he said hanging up

It was 4:35 am on a Monday. Sb had promised Nicki last week that he'd go running with her because she needed someone to encourage her and keep her from giving up on her goal to get in the habit of exercising. Nicki wasn't over weight or anything as a matter of fact anyone would think that she was very athletic and exercised on a regular basis. Her body was perfection. She had an ass that every girl in school envied. Guys would stop when she walked by just to get a glimpse of it. Her boobs were bigger then average and hard to ignore especially when she wore tank tops. Her waist was tiny giving her the perfect hourglass figure. Her face was flawless she didn't wear make up everyday which showed off her natural beauty.

She and SB had met at a friends party about 2 months ago. They hit it off very well and became really good friends afterwards. Many thought they should go out with each other and even though they had both thought about it they never brought it up in conversation.

15 min later

Faree<3 -I'm outside Nic

Babygirl<3 -ok ill be right out Safaree

After 2 min Nicki was in his car and they were on their way to the park

"Yo, why we had to come this early in the morning man ?" Sb asked

"Cause Safaree , there's not many people in the park at this time and I prefer it that way!" She replied "besides I don't need any guys tryna get at me while I'm trying to get in shape"

"You got a point there, if we was to come while their was a shitload of ppl here every nigga, and even some girls, would crowed around just to see your ass in them jogging shorts"

"Haha shut up stupid!"

"Haha I'm serious tho Nic" he said "shit, your ass jiggling in them shorts would motivate any nigga to get up and run behind you" he laughed

"Would you shut up!" She laughed "its not even that big I don't know why everyone makes it a big deal!"

"Not that big?!" SB yelled "Nic, the man on the moon is probably taking pictures of it as we speak!" He laughed

"Yo, just shut up and drive you big doof" she was cracking up laughing at this point " I cant stand you sometimes! And besides not everyone is infatuated with my ass!"

"Name one nigga in school who don't stop and stare at you when you walk by! Even the principal does it!!" He exclaimed

"Well I've never seen you staring." Nicki stated looking at him

"What do you think the shades are for?" He said looking at her lowering his dark sunglasses so she could see his eyes