Nepeta's Suicide

Monday, 8:00 am: D--> I can't forget her. I just can't. Karkat is the reason she's gone... My sweet, gentle Nepeta broke. Her funeral's Friday. I've been asked to speak... I'm going to need a few towels...

Tuesday, 10:30 am: D-->The days go by so quickly now without her. No one's here to tackle me, to pounce on me, the hold me back... No one's here to love me. There's no point without you, Nepeta...

Wednesday, 8:15 am: D-->I over heard some people talking about her today. "She was so strange. I mean, Karkitty? What kind of name is that?! I'm *SO* glad she's out of my hair."

....I broke his legs.

Thursday, 3:00 pm: D--> tomorrow's the funeral. I can still feel her patting my shoulders and hugging me sometimes. It's like she wanted to say goodbye... STRONG TEARS aren't the same as these tears. I'm broken... Absolutely broken.

Friday, 5:00 pm: D--> Here's what I said tonight: "Nepeta was betrayed. Her heart was filled with sadness, loneliness, and anger. When she closed her beautiful green eyes that night, my whole world shattered. No one knows... You'd call her fat and she'd skip a meal. You'd call her ugly, and she'd try to change. You'd call her weird and she'd come to me and cry in my arms. But when she finally tried to run away, to slip away, she was suddenly perfect to you all. All Nepeta ever wanted was to be loved... And mine...? It just wasn't enough..." I miss you Nepeta.

Friday, 1:47 am: D--> if you found this, I'm sorry. I can't carry on without her. She was MY morail and YOU killed her. Morails stick together. I'll see you soon Nepeta...

"I'm so sorry for your loss, but you'll have to carry on. For even without those you love, the world still turns on."

~In loving memory of Bobby. I miss you~