A Hindrance of Love

HEY i am soduari and this is my newest creation. Hope you guys like it .i kind of need viewers help and comments to guide me through (Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Drew, meeting Tera was the best thing that had happened to him. He felt as if joy, hope and a start of something new accompanied her.

For Terana Gold the story was quite similar. After a terrible divorce, she was forced to say goodbye to her twin sister Ferana.Leaving Paris to Buckinghamshire was a tragedy. Getting stuck with her British mother put her off.

Her first impression of Aylesbury was dreadful. The quiet, calm, dull and lifeless atmosphere seemed to put her down. Not to mention the uncomfortable change in weather. Immediately the moving van pulled up a positive impression hit Tera.Infront of them was the most beautiful house they had ever set their eyes on. It was magnificent, not to mention the fertile soil filled with beautiful flowers.

“Sweetie, Welcome to our new home!” Her mum Squealed

The interior was to die for. The house was big and looked like all those Hollywood buildings that cost a fortune. Tera ran short of breadth.

Later that night their doorbell rung.”Bonsoir,we, we are the Terrance’s and we are here to welcome you into the neighbourhood.” Come in. Merci Beacoup".In entered a family of four. “Welcome I’m Tamara and this is my daughter Terana”.

"Hi im Jane, this is my husband Thomas and these are Angelea and Drew.

She looked up to see a really good looking guy. Their eyes met and then Tera let out a faint sigh.

Her first impression of Drew was really good. Drew was tall; he had dark brown hair, pink lips, bold brown gorgeous laughing eyes, and a great body structure. You could say he was a total package. Mindless of her impression, she shot out a fading smile. He shot one back. For Drew well, he flipped at the sight of her. He ran short of breadth. Suddenly he felt sick, Love sick. She was perfect, long black hair, eye-catching dramatic hazel eyes, bold red lips and a perfect body.

The whole discussion, the both of them were silent. As if they weren't there. They were in a mind of their own. Stunned, short of words to say. For them the visit was dreadfully endless. They had an urge to speak, to make comments and suggestions but their efforts were in vain. They both stood there quiet until the visit came to an end.

To the rest of their families it was a fun evening. They seemed to take no notice as four hours passed by. It only seemed like thirty minutes to them. They were laughing and complimenting on Tamara's blueberry muffins.

Of all, the most absent minded was Angelea. She was a Model who couldn't care less about her family. She wore the tiniest pieces of clothing and in her golden flock of hair was a dyed streak of red hair. Despite the fact she looked starved. She was really attractive. The most eye-catching feature about he were her eyes. Bold beautiful electric blue eyes. She was a more dramatic copy of her mother.

“It’s almost midnight we should be on our way. Once again it was really lovely to meet you. Goodbye Tamara, Tera”. Said Thomas checking his watch to see past midnight. Angelea smiled and got up "Heyy. Tera right??? I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Tera nodded her head and smiled.

They were gone. Too soon. Too fast.