A Hindrance of Love

I rose my head In shock and saw his laughing eyes grinning at me. "Funny Liam, quit kidding. Be serious and tell me who she is please." I leaned forward inches away from his face keeping an innocent face. "Tera You are the only one that doesn't beg me to kiss her or melt in my arms, that is very impressive." I smiled and replied "Well that’s because I all ready have someone who is perfect for me."

He smiled and leaned in closer "If it wasn't you would I do this?" Moments later I felt his cold lips pressed against mine. I tried to struggle but I was numb in his arm. Weak, at home. He drew me closer and sat me on his thighs getting a better grip of me. I wanted him, surprising right and no thoughts were on my mind.

He put his tongue inside my mouth and I snapped back to reality. I shot up from his legs and looked down at him, hands on my head and pacing. I was screwed. Drew will kill me. Oh no. It wasn't my fault right, No he cannot find out. "Liam Why did you do that?? You know I am with Drew!!"

He looked depressed. "Sorry it wasn't my fault. I told you I have liked you for long. Don't tell Drew ok!" I nodded and sat down, hands on my chest. Immediately my phone rang. "Yes Drew ... ok yeah... Its healing... slightly bruised and a scraped arm... no need to pace... no problem… just say when and where... alright. Twelve it is then...love you to... bye"

I got to my feet and looked at Liam's cast and shook my head. I thought "serves you right for giving me an extra forehead." He looked at me and said. "You know I did feel fireworks when our lips touched." I smiled and nodded my head. Odd enough I felt the same thing.

As left the room saying no other word, my mind couldn't let stop me from wondering if Liam was the one. No that’s the same way Sue felt. Everyone he has kissed felt that way. I needed to know where my head was at. As I walked passed Liam's front door I saw a familiar car coming down the street. It was Sue. She couldn't know about this. 

I needed to think fast. Yes that’s it. The payphone. I can use it as an excuse. I immediately ran to the payphone an grabbed the cord. I was so close to getting busted but luckily she didn't see me in his drive way. As she approached the street about to zoom past and enter her street, she spotted me leaving the phone and her car came to a halt.

"Hey Tera what you doing here?" She asked. "I was heading for your house when my phone ran out of bars so i strolled to the payphone to check whether you were at home." She looked almost not convinced. "So why did you choose the payphone in front of Liam’s house and anyways I didn’t get any call from you!" 

I laughed and pain came rushing back. "Sue do you believe me yes or no!" She smiled and hugged me. "I do Rana just wanted to see where your heads at!" I smiled back " Well its quite obvious I’m sane."

We got to her room and I jumped on her bed. Then she faced me and smiled. "Well I was thinking what you did for me was incredible you have been totally honest with me and I would like to return the favor." She said.

"What Sue, You kept something from me for so long. How could you." "I know Tera and I feel sorry please don’t get mad at me." Oh Oh whenever she used those words nothing good happened next.

Sue got down on her knees and I saw regret and humiliation in her eyes. Swirling eyes that always brought guys to her. She put her hands together and begged. "Rana I did something bad. Last night when you were unconscious I..." She stammered a bit then bit her lower lip. That could mean I thing. She kissed someone, but who.