Chapter 2

~Marisa~

I woke up to my mom and sorry excuse of a father screaming profanities at each other. I was back in my bed with clean clothes on and I was all cleaned up.

My dad and brother never hurt me when my moms home, I think she knows but doesn't want to admit it. My mother stormed out of the house slamming the door.

Not even 20 minutes later my dad went to bed and my sister came home and went to bed.

At around 2 o'clock a.m my brother came

barging in the house with his friend Jake.

"Jake, go in there and get her and get in the car" I knew they meant me I tried to get under my bed but he pulled me out. Before I could scream a hand clamped over my mouth and a voice said "if you even think about running away a bullet goes through your head"

They tied me up and I heard my sister scream before I could process what was happening my sister got shot in the head and my dad got shot in the foot screaming "STOP STOP THIS ISNT THE PLAN, SHOOT MARISA NOT ME" we'll gee thanks dad.

I couldn't watch anymore they began beating him and I could hear his desperate pleas for them to stop. the next thing I knew I heard a loud bang and a body slamming to the floor.

Jake picked me up and took me to the car and put me in the trunk.

I began squirming around and then out of nowhere something stinky went up my nose and I suddenly got very tired.

Hey y'all! I hope y'all like it so far! I'll try updating as much and as soon as I can.