prologue

A single, warm tear fell down from my eye making it's way down to my mouth as P'Forth kissed me and gently nibble my lips.

P'Forth just stole my first kiss. It should have been P'pha. I kept telling to myself that I should get mad at P'Forth. Not that P'Forth knows it's my first kiss. But to be honest, I'm not even mad at him, in fact i kinda like it. It's so warm and P'Forth makes me feel wanted.

Finally, P'Forth broke the kiss, and looked into my eyes.

"He's not out of you're limit. He's just stupid that he can't see the true love of an angle. Instead you should be the one who's out of his limit. He don't deserve you. He didn't realized, what a beautiful treasure he have. If only I was at his place, I would have been showered you with all my love." He said those words while looking straight in my eyes, like he wants to peek inside my soul throughout my eyes.

I'm not sure if he's trying to make fun of me but he seems serious. This is the first time I'm hearing those kind of words from someone. Then I hugged him tightly, this time letting my sadness flow out with my tears for the first time in ages.

P'Forth always has been kind to me. And I'm thankful for that.

"KhopKhun khap, P'Forth" I whispered. Beside that I don't know what else to say.

A/n: was that even a prologue?? Haha.... whatever, I just had to write something up there related to the story. Anyways, our story will start from next page. I hope you you guys will support me in this story too.

And please don't forget to leave some votes and comments. That would make me really happy and motivate me to write more. :)

Thanks. Love you all<3