일흔

A man covered in black ran away from his door.
He avoided any sort of attention from the people in the apartment block.
His speed is enough to almost make him trip on his bags.

The moment he escaped the maze-like complex he was living in,
he hopped on the white van that was patiently waiting for him outside.

He thought about what he was about to do while riding.
His thoughts were flooded with this idea for as long as he started talking to one special person in his life.

He snapped out of his daze as soon as the van stopped to a large building with people flooding the areas.

Just like before, he tried to hide himself in his clothes to prevent any problems.
He walked through the airport, passport and luggage in hand.

The man looked around the large screens that were scattered around the area for his flight.
As soon as he spotted it was boarding, he scurried over to jump on his plane seat.

Thoughts of the media screaming his name after being informed of his unexpected move haunted him.

What will happen to my friends that I consider as brothers?
What will happen to my future that I worked so hard for?
What will happen to the millions of fans that devoted their life to me?
Most importantly, what will happen to the girl who has only has one foot in this industry?

Will she sink with me?

He answered his thoughts.

No,

I will catch her.

With his ideas, he immediately whipped out his phone and snapped a photo of himself.
He went on the small blue icon on the corner of his phone and posted his picture along with a short caption.

A click sound was heard when he turned off his device, as the plane was about to take off.

He shut his eyes close and thought about the happenings on his Instagram account for the past months.

He never thought he would meet and be with such a girl through his fans who shipped them.

He never intended to post similar photos to the rookie idol.
It was a coincidence, but he will never fail to admit that he saved a few to his camera roll due to his admiration for her.

The black haired male silently chuckled.
He asked himself,

Why will I go to Australia in the first place?

He obviously knew it was because of her, but why did he fly all the way there just to see her when they can see each other in shows?

Was it because he really wanted to meet her without the press following them?

Bingo.

His thoughts were shaken off when he heard a very familiar beat playing right behind him.

He turned his head to see a young teenage girl, fangirling over the music video he secretly watched more than once.
He listened to her beautiful voice that came out of the girl's phone.