48

Amelia's pov;
so he just invited me too LA to go clubbing through the night. and they don't even tell me. he probably got with every girl there aswell. he went too sleep with barely explaining everything too me. ugh. i wouldn't have come back.
I was very annoyed about the situation, so I ended up binge watching Netflix for about 3 hours in the lounge. my phone buzzed. a message from jake. I thought I blocked him? clearly not? there was a video attached. I opened the message, because I was curious. my heart broke from what I saw. Anger, sadness and basically every emotion filled my body, whilst tears filled my eyes. I was right. He did get with other girls in the club. Wow. The video infront of me continued playing. Logan with his tounge down someone else's throat. I slammed my phone onto the floor. I stormed out off the room.
Lydia; what's happened? Are you alright?
Brendan and Evan looked at me in confusion. No sign of Logan. He was probably still sleeping hoping that I'd never find it about it. Well I have.
Amelia; I'll be back in an hour or so.
I grabbed Logan's challenger keys. He basically gave me the car anyway. I put on my coat and started driving. probably way too fast than I should have. I was going to get answers. From jake. I picked up my speed, not caring about the cars around me. But that's where I messed up. A huge bang and the scream that came out of my mouth was the last thing I heard before everything went black.