Speechless

"He stole my heart, so im stealing his last name"

"heres your stop Bella" Augustus moved his face closer to mine. Our faces were only again a few inches apart. He cupped my cheeks into his warm hands, we forgot about the world, it was only us, no one else. "no one believes in love at first sight, but i do. i love you" he moved in, kissing me goodnight. "i love you to Augustus" i didnt want to leave his car, i wanted this moment to last forever. i havent felt this happy in so long. He makes me feel so happy, with him i forget all my problems. Augustus moves back, his phone starts vibrating, "oh no, Bella i have to make a move, i'll see you very soon". he winked at me, omg... why is he so perfect? "Bells, whats wrong? why dont you speak, you keep staring at me? is something wrong, did i do something wrong?" he looks so worried. "Augustus, youre so perfect, youre the best thing that has ever happened to me. i just dont want to leave you. i completely in love with you. im just speechless that someone so hot and perfect, will actually fall for a girl like me." i couldnt stop looking at him. "what do you mean? im not perfect Bells, im just an averages looking guy. ugh. i need to go, im so sorry. my phone keeps vibrating. i'll see you soon babes, love you". babes? why does he always manage to give me some sort of fluttery floating feeling at the bottom of my stomache? "bye, see you soon, love you too".  i really didnt wanna leave him. i felt upset that today way over. i opened the car door making my way to the front door, its past 12 at night. oh no. "Bells! see you soon!" he shouts from his seat, i smile back recieveing a goodbye wave. what does he keep saying see you soon?

Everyones in their own room, i grab something to eat from the kitchen making my way to my bedroom. my bedroom was at the back of the house, i opened the back doors of my room and stood on the balcony. the cold breeze felt amazing. i went back into my room shutting the back doors, closing the thin white curtains. i changed into shorts and a t-shirt, i turned the main light off, turning on the fairy lights. the stared at the fairy lights thinking about everything. i was lost in my thoughts. *knock knock* i jumped up from my bed only to hear and see a human body figure standing on my balcony. i didnt know what to do, i grabbed the nearest hard object; a table lamp and vase, making my way to the door. "pssstt, Bella its Augustus, open the door!" he whispered. i ran to the door, frightening him with the objects. "woah there! where you going to attack me?" he smirks moving his arms across, his long arms wrapping around my waist. i looked up into his deep blue eyes, it sparked. tiptoeing i pecked at his lips. "told you ill see you soon, i got some movies. we could spend the night together?" we both lay on my bed watching Conjuring. "arent you scared bella?" he asked, hoping i was. "no, hahah i love horror movies, besides this isnt scary " i cuddled into him, falling asleep.

(like, comment, vote and follow <3)