home...

After my trip to pennywise in the barrnes I went home. I hated leaving but the feeling he gave off was heavy and it weighed me down, even tho I couldn't get him off my mind.

I know how crazy it sounds to be hanging out in the sewers with a clown who could or could not be the reason for many children in Derry going missing, even tho I wanted to be his friend.
Ever sense I was younger I loved strange things, i would cut myself just to feel the thrill but that bored me so I killed animals, like baby birds and snakes. My mother tried hard to get rid of me but to no avail. I was the outcome of one of her one on one sessions with a client, so I had no idea who my father was. She got her tubes tied to make her incapable of making children, that's what her clients loved about her. I hated her. The road curved harshly and I could soon see my house at the very edge. I sighed and made my way up the porch and into the house.

My mother was giving a stranger head in the living room. She jolted her head seeing me come through the door. "Your back early?" She wiped her mouth on her arm, her client groaned in anger. I rolled my eyes and hurried up to my room. I could hear her client call me a Good girl and my mother agree. Disgusting.

My bed was messy but warm and comforting. I rolled over on my side, I couldn't sleep..
I could see that the sun hasn't gone down completely yet, the dieing sun sent reddish shadows through my window blanketing my room in a warm glow. Wish it could always feel like this, warm and comforting. Then their was the sounds of my mother, it broke my brief silence.

It hasn't been long since I left the barrnes and already I missed it. Their was nothing keeping me here with my mom. My whole body shivered, it felt like someone had laid a hand on my shoulder. I turned and look at the wall behind me, half expecting pennywise to be their, but he wasn't. Just me myself and i, I hummed in my head as I rocked myself to sleep.

Sorry this chapter is so short, anyways I sure  hope you enjoyed. SSending me ideas would be amazing and I would be very grateful for help.

*^-^*