Oh god im fucked

(Mikey's POV)
DIIIIIIING!!!! "Oh no the bell mikey we gotta go we can't be late again!" That's when mondo stepped out of the way and my brothers and the punks saw what I was wearing."Lil bro you got a lot of ex-"I cut him off.
"Explaining to do yeah yeah I know I know but right now I gotta go uhhhh bye!" I started to ren.
"Monnnndo wait up!"I yelled.

(Lances POV)
"Wow who knew that such a pure soul would think of wearing crop tops."I said to my brothers and the punks.
"Yeah well he's gunna be in a fuck tun of trouble when we all get home if you guys know what I mean."I herd raph say then I smirked alongside the punks and my brothers.

(Mikey's pov)
/oh god I'm so fucked when I get home or maby I can go to mondos house....nah I would only get in trouble more than I am/ "Mikey snap out of it dude!"mondo said while shaking Mikey's shoulder."huh oh uhh yeah I'm snapped out of it."I said.In the beginning of the class."Ok class today you guys are going to have to do an a sigh meant with your siblings and your siblings friends ok?"Mrs.April said./wait what? Can this day get any worse!/"uggg nnnnng why?" I said under my breathe.DIIIIINNNG!!!!!!"Yes lunch time!"I yelled. Incase you don't know lunch is filled with very few kids because of how many mutants.when I walked in I herd one of the teachers go on stage and say we have to sit with our siblings and our siblings friends."uh oh look who's looking at you mikey your brothers and the punks." Mondo whispered in my ear.
"Unnnnnnng can this day get any worse!"I yelled to mondo he shrugged and went over to his brothers and brothers friends table while I did the same.(At the table)
"Hey there champ how it goin."Lance said I saw him smirk along with the rest of the turtles./oh so now you want to be mr.nice guy!...but still I know I'm fucked./"its goin I guess." I said with a sigh.

Gotta go guys bye