The game

The next morning Chauncey woke up with a Major Head Ache. She ran to the bathroom and sat at the Toilet till she threw up. She thought to herself Never again. She brushed her teeth and headed to her bedroom with a Kik from Malik.

Kik

Malik: Rise and shine :)

C-money:uhmn goodmoring

Malik:Today around 1:30 ; 2:00 ill be picking you up for Lunch.

C-Money:How do you know ill be available?

Malik:Ill explain later...btw lesser the clothes the cooler.

Chauncey threw her phone out of excitement got her outfit together. She sat in front of the mirror deciding a hair style."Curly or nawh?Curly" She started to Bantu knot her hair and sprayed some moose on it after that she grabbed her robe and got in the shower.

Meanwhile w| Malik...

Him and his boys were sitting around the bar table with pictures of different girls they got at the party "I got the big one!" Trent said pulling out his phone with a picture of Jayla. Malik grabbed his phone "You a bitch ass nigga cuh thats my fucking cousin." Trent grabbed his phone back and stared at Malik, but before he could Say something Trey said something. "So...what nigga this is a fucking business fuck family nigga fuck family I ain't put you in this shit to put family first now continue Lil bitch...who you got Malik?" He took a gulp,"I told Zahafia...I mean Zaharia to take my pic but her name is uhmn Ch...Chhaunccey." The boys all laughed," Nigga why you so choked up?" Malik did a little chuckle and ran his hands thru his dreads. "I dont know man...but im getting Chauncey later today...im bringing her here so." Trent giggled and interrupted," You got the tape of her admitting?" Malik adjusted his throat and pulled the recorder out of his pocket and played the tape:

" what you wanna do...wanna suck this Fat dick?" "Mhmm.. I wanna fuck you.."  Trey grabbed the tape. "mmmmhm okay so we got her in...heres the plan keep her out for 2 hours make her feel special because Chauncey she a smart girl but very Naive to boys and ya know Dick! while your gone we are going to set up tapes in here and in your room. Next your going to offer her a drink soda,wine, whatever just dont forget to add the pill my man." He patted Malik back and the boys left.Malik grabbed Trent by the arm and smashed him into the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Trent yelled getting up. Malik grabbed his shirt,"Leave my cousin out of this man. Ill find you another girl..just not Jayla. If this is payback im sorry about Tasha... im Sorry I didnt listen." Trent pushed Malik away,"That was my step sister dog, you think I give a fuck about a petty ass cousin? you really think I do? You just using Ajayla..Jayla whatver the hoe name is to get closer to Chauncey and by the way dont catch feelings I herd you thru the door I dont wanna just fuck you I wanna make love," he said mocking Malik. Malik just stood there with an annoyed look on his face. Trent walked away Laughing, "And you think I give two damns about your cousin...I dont!"He looked at the time on his phone 1:07 He grabbed the car Keys and headed to Chauncey's house.

When he arrived there it was packed. The porch was full of little kids and older kids. He parked in front of the House and got out. "Damn he got that monnay!" one kid said Malik smiled as he walked up to the house. "Who you looking for Potna?" "Uhmm Chauncey?" "Oooooo Cmoney?" "yup I guess" ,he said nodding his head. "She in room 106." Malik headed up there he herd babys crying and people fucking head boards banging, also in the hall phone convos and kids playing. He got to Chaunceys room and knocked on the door. "Come in?" Malik walked in the room. "Woow!" The deep voice scared Chauncey so she turned around. " oh shit... Malik I didn't expect you to be on time!" She ran to close the door. He laughed and sat on the bed. "I swear you got a big ass family."  She looked at the floor changing the subject. "what we gon eat?" "Its a Surprise okay." She went to the bathroom and fixed her hair a little more and headed out. "Damn you got a fat ass." She smiled as she grabbed his arm and they headed out the door.

They pulled up to a Fancy restaurant. "Damn you got...monaay!" He laughed because he remembered one of the kids saying that . " One of the kids at your house had said the same shit...but this is where hard work and focus get you, with Monay." He said mocking her. He opened her car door and he gave the Escort his keys and walked in with Chauncey on his arm. "How many?" Chauncey fixed her mouth to say Two but Malik handled it and answered the waitress. "Two miss." She grabbed two menu's and leaded them to their seats. They sat down,"Ill be back to get your orders shortly." They studied the menu,Chauncey looked confused as ever he later on realized. " I got this for you lil mama." She laughed as she put her head down out of embarrassment. "Ahhh lift your head up..get use to this for a while." ~Vibrations~ Chauncey dug in her purse for her phone. "Hello...?" "Cmoney come back to the Foster home...Jody and Kyson fighting again and Tiarriah just woke up." "God damn I can never go out and have fun without Jody fucking shit up, Just keep Tiarriah with Granny" "Okay." Chauncey threw her phone in her.bag. "Look I have to go,ill catch the bus, but my Dau...I mean family need me maybe another time...Thanks!" She got up and ran out the resturant, " ITS OKAY!" He yelled. Malik just sat there. He threw the menu,pissed that Chauncey left which backfired the whole plan. "Got damnit man..Trey gon kick my fucking behind bruuh."