I Can't Drown My Demons They Know How To Swim

Heavy breathing, heavy footsteps behind me. The sound of shuriken, and kunai's making a slashing sound in the air. I can't breathe, I...can't.....breathe. Someone help me. Please.

" Mitsuketa...I've been looking everywhere for you Akira." Manic laughter fills the air. I feel his hot breath down my neck. I shuddered, I panic, I try to run, but my feet won't move. His arms encircle my waist and he pulls me onto his chest.

"I'm in control of you now Akira-chan" he breathed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO, let me go."

"uh,uh,uh you've been a bad girl." then he stabs me in gut.

My eyes flutter open and I gasp for breath. I struggle against Deidara's hold on me.

"No, let me go!!...no, let me go." I cry

"Akira, you have to calm the fuck down, un."I stare into Deidara's concerned eyes, and breathe in and out. After I've calm down, I ask them what happened.

They explained to me that they've been trying to wake me up for the past 20 minutes. They said they heard screaming and ran into my room, to see me tossing and turning gasping for air.

They told me that I sat up and started to act wild crying out 'no'.

As soon as they're done explaining I realize that the whole Akatsuki is in my room. I see Hidan, Kakuzu, Itachi, Kisame, Pein, Konan, Zetsu, Sasori, and that girl who keeps on clinging to him. And she's still clinging on to him!!

I shake that thought out of my head.

"I'm okay guys, it's just a bad dream."I said laying back down.

"Well are you sure you're ok?" Deidara asks

I nod

*Time Skip*

I still can't stop thinking about the dream. I have so many questions. As I rounded the corner, I bump into Sasori. Literally bump into him.

"Ow, Sasori-san, what are you doing standing there?" I say standing up and dusting myself off.

"Let's take a walk." Sasori says then he turns and starts walking away.

"Wait..Hey wait up!!"

~Outside~

Akira's P.O.V

"I've never been here."I told Sasori. We were in the forest that had a small beautiful lake beside it. The sunset sky only adding a relaxing atmosphere to the perfect scene in front of me.

I turn and notice his face a few inches from mine. I stumble back a bit and the heel of my foot trips on a rock, however, before I fall on my back, I feel warm arms encircle my waist stopping my fall. On pure instinct I wrap my arms around his neck.

I look up and see Sasori's face hover over mine. I can feel his warm breath as he says, "Are you ok?" I nod dumbly, as he helps me up.

I blush and turn away "ano, Sasori-kun..."

"To make it clear Akira, I don't like you. I never did and never will. So I'd like it if you stop following me around like a dog." He said monotonously with an emotionless face. He turned and started walking away.

Before I could stop myself I called out to him, "Wait, Sasori-san."

He stopped then said, "You're wasting your time with me, I am unable to love."

"But I love you!! No matter how many times you reject me, no matter how many times you've hurt me. No matter how many times you break my heart. I still love you." I shouted, the tears never stopping their flow down my face.

"I tell myself everyday, that I shouldn't love a bastard like you! That I deserve better than an unloving jerk. I fight with myself every time I think about you, there's always an inner conflict with myself when thinking about you. But you still mean everything to me, it's not worth the fight anymore." I say my heart breaking.

"You broke my heart Sasori, but...*hic*...I still love you with all the broken pieces." I sobbed.

"Like I said you're just wasting your time." Sasori said, then he turned around and started walking away.

I fell to my knees and stared at his back as he walked away from me, each thud of his step felt as if he was stomping on all the pieces of my broken heart. Breaking those tiny pieces into nothing.

I finally came undone. So I fell to the forest floor and last I saw and heard was Deidara shouting my name before I welcomed the darkness.

A/N:Okay I know you guys must be very mad at me. SUMIMASEN MINNA!!!!!!!! So here's the next chapter for you guys. I am really sorry. I'm not giving another excuse, cause I know it is partially my fault for being too damn lazy to think for the next chapter, that is until I happen to stumble upon a quote that I thought was inspiring, and perfect for this story. So I am very sorry!!