Chapter 10: Visiting, Mustard, and a Crush?

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated lately. I've had exams :/. Also, I'm sorry this is short, I'll try to write another chapter soon!

________________________________________________________________________

"So, Harry says he kissed you, is that true?" Niall asks, breaking the silence. All eyes turn to me, shocked.

"Yea, he did, is that a big deal?" I shrug my shoulders and look at Harry for some support. Fortunately, he takes pity on me and helps.

"I did, but only because of her list remember, #101 Kiss Niall Horan and Harry Styles for One Direction? I was just trying to aid in her dreams coming true." He gives me the normal wink and the others seem to accept this answer, except Niall.

"So, does that mean that I have to kiss you too? Because I'm not sure if I want to really, Zayn might kill me." Zayn might kill him? Why?

"Why would Zayn kill you? It's not like I'm his girlfriend or something. And no, that doesn't mean you have to kiss me too. Mr. Styles over here was just being "funny"," I smack Harry's arm for dramatic effect. "Isn't that right Hazza, just being funny?"

"Oh definitely Lizzie, I wouldn't want to come between you and your future husband Zayn over here," he gives Zayn a sneaky smirk and Zayn just glares at him. Weird.

" Speaking of future husbands, I need to call Nathan so that he can come visit! He must think that I just ditched him, poor lad." It's true, I haven't talked to Nathan, not inebriated, since the club.

"So your still up on The Wanted aren't you? I thought we would have broken you of that by now," tuts Louis jokingly.

"Now that's no way to talk about my future husband and your bosses future son-in-law Mr. Tomlinson! Remember, I have connections, the kind that keep you driving that pretty little Porsche you have at home." He gasps and falls to his knees.

"Please forgive me Elizabeth! Don't take my baby please! I'll do anything! Anything!"

"I forgive you, don't worry. And I prefer Queen Elizabeth," I catch Harry's eye and smile, "Isn't that right King Harry?" He catches on immediately and bows.

"At your service my Queen."

"You may rise, low man-servant. You may be King but the Queen rules all, even the bedroom."

"You guys get so off topic you know that right? First you start talking all serious and awkward about Harry kissing her and now you guys are acting like she is some sort of Queen and Harry is a King. So strange, you lot are so strange," pipes up Danielle, who had been unusually quiet from before.

"Long story," Harry and I both answer simultaneously. We look at each other and then start laughing hysterically.

"You know what, I don't even want to know," she answers swiftly, looking between us curiously.

"Anyway, I think that when we get home I really call Nathan and invite him over sometime, I really need to catch up with him."

 They all seemed to agree and we all started walking towards the van once more, laughing at the occasional joke here and there. Something is different, I just can't tell what it is. Something has changed in the chemistry of our little group of friends. Something good.

**At home, talking to Nathan on the phone**

"Yeah, so I haven't talked to you since the club. I'm really sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, it's just that we were unexpectedly moved to a new house for awhile. "

"It's perfectly fine, I understand completely, trust me. The drama that this stuff can start is crazy. So you remember nothing after we took the shots?"