Chapter 13

Brianna POV

So when August got here, I told him about everything that had happened and he comforted me.

Then we went back to the studio. For some odd reason, Deion is still here.

"What are u still doing here?", i ask him.

"I was waiting on u to get back. Can we go somewhere to talk?"

"No."

"Come on Bri. Just give me 5 minutes."

"U got 2 and a half minutes to talk."

"Can we go outside to talk?"

"No. We can talk here. You're down ymro 2 minutes."

"I'm sorry Bri. I was being stupid and u don't deserve to be treated the way i was treating u. Would u please give me another chance?"

"No. U have already had 3 chances. I'm not giving u anymore just so u can hurt me again."

"Please. Bri I'm gon get all my shit together and be here for u and our child."

"U just need to be here for your child. I'm done with u."

"Plea-"

I cut him off.

"Your times up. I'm done talking to u. Next time we talk, it will be about the baby."

He got up and walked out the studio. I don't have no more time for him or any of his games anymore. He has hurt me too many times and I will not go back to him and deal with that ever again.
______________________________________
I know it's short but I'm going to hopefully be updating it again later on tonight. The next chapter will be a big time skip.

Chapter 14 coming soon