Part 4: The "Confession"

A.N: AHHHH!!!! KM PLZ!!! IM SO SO SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!DANG IT SCHOOL! DANG IT HOMEWORK! DANG IT EXAMMMSSSS!!!😫😫😫 ANYWAYS ENJOY READING THIS CRAP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the nightmare:~

Joker pov❤️:

"I had a very bad dream last night," I thought to myself. "I just hope it doesn't happen again..."

I was so scared and shocked in the same time. To me, it actually felt like Spade was choking me... I try to forget everything I experienced in the dream but they just wouldn't go away. Would Spade really do that in real life? What would happen if he did? What if I was choking Spade in reality? Tons of questions filled my mind. Suddenly my bedroom door opened!

"Hello!" Spade rushed towards me and hugged me as if we haven't seen each other in a long time. "How are you?" He then let go of me and giggled.

"I'm ok..." I said while looking away from King. I just don't want him to know my bad dream. I just don't want him to ask anything. I thought to myself.

"You don't seem fine," He got closer to me. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine." I said in a more angry tone. "You don't have to worry about me."

King grabbed my arm tight. "Your definitely not ok." He said while gripping my hand tighter. I couldn't move my arm. But then King pushed me onto my bed.

"You can tell me anything." He said in a calm tone. "Aren't I your friend?" I knew he was worried about me but I just can't tell him.

"If I tell you, will you be mad?" I asked. I felt like I was going to cry. 

"I won't be mad!" He replied cheerfully. "So, what's going on?"

I don't want to do this but I have to. I thought to myself. "I had a very bad dream last night and it involved you." I stopped but then King wanted me to continue. "And I was so scared because you  were trying to.. choke me.."

I knew King was going to be pretty mad at me but- I was surprised. King was kissing me. I was shocked and I was blushing so hard, it felt like I was going to melt. He then stopped. 

"W-what?!" I was shocked and confused in the same time. "W-why did you-"

"Because I like you..." King responded...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N AHHHHHHHHH!!! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGGGGG!!! IF ONLY I HAD MORE TIME TO DO THISSSSS!!! BUT ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING THIS PEICE OF CRAP! HOPE I CAN MAKE MORE OF THIS SOOOOONNNN!!!❤️❤️❤️