She was my bestfriend

My best friend Amy and I were inseparable. No one could come between us. She was the best person you could ever meet. Until one night my mom got a call. My mom looked sad she told me that Amy had cancer and only had three months to live. After that day I didn't see the Amy I seen yesterday my best friend I seen Amy as a fragile girl that if you got to close she would just shatter. I kept on going to school and I never seen Amy until one day she showed up. In class Amy looked so depressed. I knew why but it just made me feel like something inside of me was missing. My beast friend wasn't the same anymore. I didn't want her living her last little bit of time alive in school. I passed a note to her asking her if she wanted to ditch school. She looked confused but went along with it. Eventually she asked me what we were ditching for I told her to make a list of things she really wanted to do that she's never done before. Before we went and done anything we went to our houses to get our savings to pay for the stuff. The first thing we did was go skydiving. I am so afraid of heights but I done it anyways because it made her happy. The next thing we did was go to a roller coaster park. Amy loved it. I was glad to see a smile on her face.  When we got done we knew it was time to go home but we also knew our parent knew we ditched. We had a fun time anyways. It was worth it. I finally got home my parents were already waiting on me. When I walked in the door they just looked at me. They finally said "you ditched?" I told them why I done it and I also told them I would do it again. They didn't know how to respond it was like they looked at me with a proud look. Like they were happy I done that. I told them I had homework and walked upstairs to my room. I Laid on my bed for a while just thinking about Amy and why she was the one to get cancer and why couldn't it be me instead. I got off my bed and walked to my desk to do my homework. It took me two hours to get it done but I finally did. I laid down and started to go to sleep. I got woke up by the phone ringing. I went downstairs to answer it but my mom got to it before me. I looked at her she smiled because she was happy to hear from Amy's parents but soon that smile was gone she sat there and just started crying. She hung up the phone and just looked at me. I asked her what happened but she didn't answer. It was two minutes before she answered me and broke the silence. My mom told my dad and he looked sad when she whispered to him. She finally told me that my best friend Amy had passed away. I stood there silent for about three minutes. I finally started pouring down tears. I ran up to my room and laid on my bed crying. I finally fell asleep by crying. It was two months before I went back to school but when I did everyone stared at me. They knew what happened. Everyone kept telling me how sorry they were. I was so tired of everyone bringing it up. I was so depressed. I finally got home from school I didn't talk to my parents at all I just ran up to my right room. I thought to myself that if I could just kill myself I can be with Amy again. So I got a bunch of pills and I took them. I started feeling tired and I fell to the ground. My parents finally checked on me and they seen me on the ground. They ran to me to try to get me to wake up but I didn't. My parents called a ambulance. They took me to the hospital and tried to save me but they couldn't. I left a note to my parents saying I'm sorry but I have to be with Amy now.