consequences - jack j

request for my girl alyssa..

August 20th, 2018

i looked at myself in the mirror i lost a couple of weight, i havent been eating like i used to be. today marks the day when jack broke up with me. I remember all the memories we used to have together. when we went to california with no money or anything just spending time with him was great but there was so many consequences while dating him... we had so many arguments about silly old stuff. we both say something we'll regret...

i went down stairs and saw dirty dishes piling up in the sink i tell myself to clean them but im always tired and weak to do anything. just lay in my bed crying. i heard a knock on the door. i opened the door and seen him, his blonde hair and blue eyes he's gotten taller since the last time i seen him.

"j-jack what are you doing here." i pulled down my sleeves so he doesnt seen my cuts.

"i wanna say i miss you and ive been thinking about us and how i was such a dick to you and how you deserve so much better" jack grabbed my hands. one of my sleeves fell down. he noticed the cuts.

"have you been cutting.." jack pulled down both my sleeves. "this is my fault isnt it"

i looked down and nodded. "but you know what they said dating has consequence"

"what do you mean by that?"

"i mean when you broke up with me jack.. i changed i havent ate anything since, ive been so weak to do anything, all i do is watch youtube videos and cry myself to sleep, i miss us."

"i miss us too, i want that to change. please alyssa look at me. please i want you back. you don't deserve to be living like this.. so many people love you and they found your living like this they be heart broken."

"please dont leave me just cause you didnt love me anymore like you" i felt a tear falling down my face. he wiped my tear and pulled me in a hug.

"i love you so much alyssa, i wont leave you this time"

"i love you too jack"

-
send me requests i hope you liked it this is my first time doing imagines :) so yeah