Part 1. The schoolies introductions

I was so excited for school today! It was my first day EVER! The reason why i didn't go to primary or kindergarten was because I had a terrible disease and i didn't want it to spread, so i got homeschooled. AND then the doctors finally found a cure! But, there's still side-effects like headaches and heart pains, but it's not that bad. As I walk to school i think of the type of people I'll meet there. The nice, the flirty, the weird, so many people with different personalities. And then with out my noticing, im already at the school. But that felt like seconds! And then I felt something hard...like...someones...chest?
???: Are you ok? Im so sorry I dont check whats in front of me.
The guy leaves his hand out for me to grab and puts his other hand on the back of his head, scratching it, blushing a bit with a perfect smile.
Y/N:Umm... t-thank you. I'm sorry for bumping into you.
???: Ah! No thats fine. Your the new kid, right? I haven't seen you around.
Y/N:Uh.. ye-yes I am attucally. I'm uh Y/N. Y-you?
???:Ah. I'm Jimin Park. You can just call me Jimin. Here, you said you were new, so take my hand. I'll show your around.
As Jimin takes my hand and holds it girls all around us turn and snap pics with jealousy. Girl 1:Oh my god. Do you see that bish with our Jimin?
UGH

Girl 2: I know right? Just cause she's new doesn't mean she has an advantage over him. Bleh.
Girl 3: Guys, what do you mean? This is a couple goal right here! A ship is blossoming! Y/N X JIMIN! YESSS! *she snaps a ton of pictures*
*After Jimin shows you your way around you go to class*
Jimin: Y/N wait! Do you want me to walk you to class?
Y/N:Oh no. I think I'm fine from here.
Jimin:Ok wait in the cafeitira for me, Alright Y/N?
Y/N:Ok bye Jimin.
We wave and both walk to class,
I walk to my classroom door and take a deep breath. I stick my head inside and the boys in the classroom go crazy, whlie the girls are gossiping and whispering.
Guy 1:WOOH WE FINALLY HAVE AN ANGEL WITH AN INNOCENT FACE
Guy 2:hey dude do you think shes taken by Jimin?
Guy 3:yeah, but we can steal her from him.
Guy 2:Good idea man. *fistpumps*
Teacher:hello Ms.Y/N. I am your home room teacher, how about you introduce yourself?
Y/N:Umm... ok my names Y/N, I'm 15. Like anime drawing, and I was homeschooled for most of my life. I hope we can be friends!
Teacher:Very good go take a seat now. 
We're going to explain the basics.
I go and sit next to a guy. He looks... somewhat familiar...
Guy: hey.
I turn to him and was confused at first, but when I took a good look at him it was...

Jimin.
Jimin:Heh. Does it really take you a minute to recognize someone you just 
met minutes ago?
I pout at his words and blush
Y/N:Well, I only saw your face for a minute, so how could memorize it perfectly?
I smirk jokingly
Jimin:Heh. Your cute shorty.

Now I'm going to stop here now because my fingers are numb but I'll make the next part about Jungkook but I need a break. My hands aren't iron fists.

To be continued...