The girl on the Penny Board

Thanks to @aimee_campos for letting me finish this book. If you guys want to read the first chapter you can find it on her account.

Girls POV

"Who's that guy?"my friend Anna pried for questions.

"Just a new kid that just moved in."I replied

"We'll dayum he cute"my friend Elizabeth said.

"I hope he we see him more often stitch" Anna said. Stitch is just my nickname my name is Sarah.

"We'll see"i replied as we headed over to Elizabeth's house for a sleepover.

Josh's POV

After finishing Skyler's bath I fed her,and she took a nap.In the mean time I watched tv,but after a while my thoughts were over taken by that mystery girl. well, she was sort of like a mystery because I still didn't know her name.

She was cute the way she fearlessly came up to me and and said to me "Hi did you just move here?"

I was going to try my best to find out her name. maybe once I get to know her she'll consider me a friend. After I'd warmed up to her i'll ask her on a date. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom yelling "Josh dinner is ready!!!"

My mom's yelling woke up Skyler. I went downstairs and fed her so she wouldn't be begging for food while we're eating. As I sat down my mom told me "I enrolled you for your classes" I am still in high school in 11th grade to be exact. But class doesn't start for another three weeks.

"Cool"

"Anything new" my dad asked.

"Nothing" I guess I didn't sound too convincing.

"Really?"he asked.

We kept on going like this for a while until I said "I met this girl but, I didn't get her name."

"Is she pretty?"my dad asked.

"Yeah"I said

"You should ask her out"my mom suggested.

"Maybe I will"

Sarah's POV

After gossiping, watching movies and tv, going on twitter, instagram, vine, YouTube,and fangirling for hours on end.

We finally decided to order some pizza.

Half an hour later the pizza was delivered.

"Ughhhhh finally!!!!" Anna yelled as Elizabeth payed the delivery guy for the pizza.

"I know!" I said

"Thank The Lord!!!!!" Elizabeth said.

I quickly ran to the kitchen to get plates and soda for the three of us.

Anna handed out the food while I got the cups, and Elizabeth chose a movie.

After devouring the whole pizza the three of us talked.

"So what do you guys want to do tomorrow"I asked.

"We should go penny boarding again"Anna replied.

"Yeah we should like Skate to the diner or something"Elizabeth suggested.

Our neighborhood had one popular diner that everybody loved.

"Maybe if we see that guy again we can invite him"Anna said

"Yeah maybe"I said.

*a few hours later*

"Goodnight guys"I said

"Goodnight don't let the bitchnits bite!!!!!!"Anna yelled

We turn the lights back on and looked at her confused.

"What?!!"she asked

"What the hell does that mean?" Elizabeth asked.

"Jeeeeez I was just saying goodnight" Anna said.

"Whatever" I sighed Elizabeth turned off the lights and we laid back down.

I started drifting off and my sleep took over. . . .

I woke up, and I got up, looked around taking in my surroundings. I was at a beach the sky seemed very dim,the sand seemed to crawl up and surround my feet as I stood in place. The black waves splashed down violently against the sand. The feeling that I got while being here was very displeasing.

"Help!!!!"I heard the voice of a little girl which was followed by various shrieks and screams. As my view focused I realized it was a girl about five years old being pulled into the furious waves by what seemed like a corpse. I ran to her and pulled her away from the hideous rotting zombie-like creature.

As I was backing away with the little girl in my arms. I noticed the creatures skinny anorexic like body. It's deep milky colored eyes. The deep cuts and blemishes all over it's body. The dull grey coloration of it's skin.

After analyzing it completely I realized the little girl had been snatched from my arms. She was being attacked many of these corpses, I tried to pull her out but it was to late. The corpses ascended back into the water. She was lifeless as I kneeled down and pulled her into my arms. I began to cry as I hugged her for what seemed like hours.Until she woke up she started snapping at me then crawled back into the water.

I walked towards the water. A hand grabbed my ankle, corpses began to pull me into the the water deeper . . . Deeper . . . Deeper. I struggled gasping for air trying to make my escape. but it was no use I began to feel weaker until I could no longer move, my limp body being taken over the darkness, until I could no longer feel.

I'm going to post more next week!! plz follow,vote,and comment.

-Kimberly