The Servent is the Master's Mate

The night colored marble sparkled after I waxed it. I hope he will be pleased, if he notices at all. A loud squeaky voice was ringing throughout the house. It was none other than Tonya, Master's main toy. Master has six toys: Violet, Tonya, Samantha, Michelle, Jasmine, and Sophia. The toys are treated way better than us servants. They get better rooms, better treatment, less beatings, healthier environments all together. Master is away at the moment doing some business for the King of Vampires.

Tonya was screaming at one of the newer maids, CeCe, about her room being not to her liking. I knew better than to entrude but CeCe is still a baby in many ways. I walked over to the angry mistress and the cowering eleven year old. I gripped CeCe's shoulder tightly.

"Forgive my intrusion, CeCe go work with the cleaning crew down stairs. Mistress Tonya I will personally take care of whatever the little one messed up." I spoke up while pushing CeCe towards the stairs.

Tonya grinned happily, "Ah! Servant Layla! Keep the brat with you she needs to learn from the best. I'm shocked Lee-Lee hasn't made you head Maid. You basically run the entire clean up crew and maid services. I want you to teach that little brat how to clean and sort my room. Then she will be my personal maid. Understood?"

I nodded my head, "I will see to it."

I took CeCe into Mistress Tonya's room and I must say the little one did alright for her first time with a Mistress. I made CeCe sit down on the floor and watch closely. Out of all the toys, Tonya is the most spoiled and bratty.

"CeCe, Make her bed from the East and fold the right corner at a forty-five degree angle. All of her perfumes must be arranged by color: Red, Gold, Purple, Clear. It doesn't matter if they are alphabetical. Her clothing must be folded and put away depending on the color-style-brand. If it is a blue-tank top-Hollister it goes with the other blue Hollister things. If it is blue-tank top-Aeropostal then it goes with the Aeropostals. Her closet and dressers are the same way. As for her trinkets that changes daily you ask her how she wants them and in what order," I said to CeCe while really doing it all.

After that was done I took CeCe down to work with the kitchen staff. I went to the gardening staff and the head gardener, or landscaper as he perfers. Stefan was planting some flowers when I walked up behind him. He didn't even notice me. I felt my lips pulling into a smirk. I reached down grabbed his shoulders and dragged him to the ground. He let out a girlish scream. I released him laughing. Stefan looked up at me and glared. I bet you that glare could put me six feet under and no flowers on my grave.

" Oh my Layla you gave me a heart attack! I thought you were the Master coming to punish me for something," He yelled at me then placing his hands on his hips.

I rolled my eyes, "So dramatic, Master Leonardo doesn't return until supper time. Hey did you plant those Moon flowers he asked you to plant?"

Stefan went pale and I looked at him in shock, "You forgot! Master is for sure going to be using his whip tonight."

Stefan looked even paler than before. Stefan already as enough scars covering his back due to that cursed whip. Everyone has met it at least twice. I have met it seven times and I have seven long scars down my back to prove it. I haven't felt the painful thing in barely over two years but I still remember each pain it brought. The mistresses even have some scars due to the whip.

I gave Stefan a hug and whispered in his ear, "Maybe he won't notice. He seldom notices things he asks for."

Stefan smiled weakly at me, "I'll hope he won't come in the garden tonight."

I nodded and walked off. He needs time to place in an order for those flowers. I walked into the kitchen and looked around seeing if the Kitchen Staff was doing what they are meant to. We have three cooks: Alberto, Simone, and Mateo. Master likes Italian, French, and his native Spanish dishes. The other ten people clean up after the cooks, do the dishes, grab ingredients, and just assist the cooks. The servers, myself included, take the dishes into the dining hall and simply serve.

Simone noticed me first and grinned at me, "Bon après-midi!"

Alberto turned around and smiled brightly at me, "Buon pomeriggio!"

Mateo spun around and pulled me into a sideways hug, "¡Buenas tardes!"

I spoke happily, "Bonjour! Ciao! Hola!"

(AN//:The cooks are all saying the same thing: Good afternoon. Layla is saying the same thing: Hello.)

Simone pulled me out of Mateo's arms and put a cracker in my mouth. It was tasty and a great finger food, "Do you like?"

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. Simone was a very handsome man. He is a vampire as well as the other cooks. Simone is stuck at the age twenty-nine. He has medium length blond hair which he always has tied in a low pony tail with a single white ribbon. Simone is extremely handsome with his angular face and dark blond facial hair: he has a mustash. Simone has a mate, she works as a high ranking maid just below myself. 

Alberto grabbed me next and shoved a noddle in my mouth, "Nice, yes?"

I laughed and nodded still chewing. Alberto is also a vampire, he is stuck at age thirty-one, even though he passes as a twenty-five year old. Alberto is very handsome. He has shaggy dark brown hair and bright almond colored eyes. He reminds me of a puppy. Alberto has no mate at the moment.

Then I was right back in Mateo's arms and just like the others, he to placed a food in my mouth, "Good eh?"

I nodded and made a motion indicating that it was spicy. Mateo just laughed. Mateo is the handsomest of the three, I think. He is a pure Spaniard. He has rich black hair and dark brown eyes. He always has the first part of his shirt unbuttoned. He has a deep tan. (Unlike what you hear vampires aren't deathly pale. If they drink enough blood they can get their old skin color back. Which is what all three cooks do. Along with my Master) Mateo's mate is no longer around. Not dead just, she's not allowed near here. Mateo won't allow it. He knows Master will punish  her for any wrong doing so she works in a little shop in town.

I patted the chefs on the back and looked over what the Kitchen Staff was doing. They looked to be doing very well and so I walked out but I said good by to my favorite cooks.

"Au revoir! Arrivederci! ¡Adiós!" I hollered.

(AN//: It is going to be in the same order as earlier French-Italian-Spanish)

I heard the cooks repeat it and go on with their business. I walked over to the left wing to check on everything when I noticed something. The car Master used to transport himself is pulling into the driveway. I dashed away from the window  and ran down the stairs. Master is very early!

I just opened the front door when the driver, Lucas, opened the car door and stepped out, "Ah. Servant Layla do you mind helping me take Master Leonardo's coffin upstairs to his room?"

I smiled, "Not at all, just allow me to get some help from Henry."

Lucas was human, like me, and was in his late fifties. Henry is is grandson and he would help me with the heavy lifting of our Master. Master Leonardo is a rather large man: 6'3 and 250 pounds of pure and absolute muscle. I am a small woman 5'4 and around 110 pounds of pure hot air and blood. Henry was around 5'11 and about 200 pounds half and half muscle and fat. I had to just shout his name and he came running. He helped me and his grandfather move Master upstairs.

I had to help put him by his original bed. I began to set up his bed. Master will want it for when he wakes up.  It is now five in the afternoon and I had just finished making his bed when I heard a gentle knocking on his coffin. He must be tired of sleeping in it. I opened up the coffin and inside laid an extremely tired Master Leonardo in all his sexy glory. I had never been so attracted to a man in my entire life. His shoulder length dark chocolate curls were a mess and he had this sleepy look in his eyes, eyes of which he could barely keep open.

HE reached out for me and I grabbed on to him knowing he needs help to get out of his coffin and into his bed. I helped him to his bed and when I was going to pull back he held on tighter and dragged me into the bed.

"Master?"

He grumbled and pulled me tighter against him, "Warmth. Smells nice."

He then dug his head into my neck. and then was still. HE was dead to the world. Now I was stuck with my Master clinging to me as he slept. I heard he did this often to his personal maid, Clara. She once told me back when she was younger he would punish her if she left while he was asleep. Heck when he is half asleep he is far more dangerous. So here I am stuck to my Master's side until he wakes up.