Part 2

I closed by eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek, I fell to my knees and looked up at Day she seemed shocked too. I don't think she even remembers what's happening. I must keep her safe.

"Day..." I manage to spudder. "Uhm...yes?" She snapped back. "It's me, it's Stormy, your boyfriend." I said kind of blushed on the cheek. "Yeah. I can't say I remember you... I... I need some time... Alone please." She said with her head down. Then I knew what I could do, When she kissed me on the cheek for the first time, I knew I was in love with her. Maybe this is similar. I slowly approached her and she must have known what I was going to do so she pulled out the gold sword I had let her borrow and sliced at my stomach. "GO AWAY!" She screamed. Then realizing what she had done, she let out a cry. I felt shocked, I didn't feel pain...is that what it's like to die? Had I failed my mission to keep Day safe? Suddenly the walls came in on my and everything went blurred as the sound slowly drifted from my ear. I could still see Day in my blurred vision. Then two more people. They came up to her "Noo!" I screamed as I thought she was being captured. Then I felt a sharp click as a glass bottle broke onto me. My vision cleared up to see Andrew and Sarah, Sarah was just hugging Day. "Need a hand?" Andrew said smiling at me. "Thanks bro." I replied laughing a little. "What's wrong with Day?" I hear Sarah snap. I explained to her what happened as Day was just standing there blushed. "I'm really sorry Stormy, you seem like a nice guy..." She said with a smile on her face. I slowly approached her to see if the kiss would break the spell. This time she didn't back up, she stood looking into my eyes. I pulled back her hair and lightly kissed her cheek. She gasped and fell to the floor. She looked around or. Minute then said, "Stormy, Sarah, Andrew? Did we make it out if the school?"