6.4

"Had, you're being awkward." Emrie said as she turned off Hadley's silver iPhone 8, lightly throwing it down on the bed. Hadley came out from the bathroom, a black bikini with a crossover top hugging her body. She held one of the white hotel bath towels under her right arm, and made her way to her suitcase, grabbing a pair of high waisted shorts out of it to slip on over her swim suit.

"Well I don't know how to say 'hi Daniel I'm a huge fan of you and I'm so glad I got your number but like this is really weird and I don't know how to express my feelings'." She sighs as Emrie shut the door to the bathroom, probably changing into her bathing suit.

"You need to be yourself. If he's going to get to know you, you want him to know he real you, not some fake version. Be the fun quirky Hadley around him than you are around me. Act like you do on Twitter. Just stop acting like Kalynn skank- I mean sanks. She's so fake." Laughing Hadley plopped down on the bed waiting for Emrie to finish.

"Wait, is Kalynn still a hoe? When I moved I knew she had been with at least 10 guys, and that was when we were freshmen." Emrie walked out of the bathroom in a floral bikini, and another hotel towel around her waist.

"Yeah. The numbers climbed to probably like 40 by now. She had like 17 boyfriends just last semester." The two girls laughed as they continued down the hall, and then getting into the elevator. Hadley pushed 'lobby' and the elevator doors shut. Hadley felt her stomach drop not only at the feeling of the moving elevator, but also at the thought of seeing Daniel in a minute. She never thought this would happen.

_____

"Hadley!" Daniel called out, jumping out of the pool as he saw the short blonde walk in with her tall best friend (who's hair was always changing; it was currently pastel blue) He ran up to her, in just swim trunks, and wrapped her small body in a hug.

"Daniel!" She shrieked back, but not as a reply, instead in shock that he had just jumped out of the pool to give her a hug, making her soaking wet.

"My bad." He chuckled. Hadley laughed along as Emrie set down her stuff on an empty table next to the pool.

"You coming in?" Zack asked Emrie, just as she pulled off her oversized sweater, revealing her bathing suit.

"Of course" she replied, diving in and creating a big splash.

"What about you Hadz?" Daniel asked, giving a cheeky smile.

"Well, I was really just planing to sit-"

"No! Pleaaaaaase?" He dragged out.

"I suppose"

________________________

Trust fund baby is so good omg. I learned all the words in 20 minutes :))

Also, kalynn is based off someone at my school (oof) and will maybe be a problem later in the story.