The Happy End (✔️)

Recap: Sukor relationship is now accepted by Bhuvaan and KN. But Ajay wasn't happy he felt insulted and betrayed.

Bang! A gun shoot.
A mix of voices were to hear "Aaahh!. Papa!!! Uncle!"

Ajay was shocked his hand was paining the gun he held was lying on the floor. The blood was oozing of his hand. Ajay was shivering all over his body, he turns all were shocked as they thought, Ajay might have pulled the trigger, but it was Ajay, who got hit by the bullet of Arjun's gun.

Arjun comes in front, "Mr. Ajay Khuranna I'm arresting you of attempted murder on Bhuvaan Laal."

Ajay was looking at him, "you shoot on me, who the hell are you?"

"Arjun Khanna, ACP Arjun Khanna I'm here to protect Suraj and Chakor." He lifts Ajay up and put handcuffs on him.

Chakor hugs her father, whereas Suraj hugs KN.

Suraj anger raised, but Vivaan hold him back. Ajay moans, "aahh. So Suraj you can't fight your own fight."

Bhagya comes in between, "Ajay mind your language. Suraj very well known how to fight and protect someone's dignity."

Bhagya's eyes were swollen up.

Suraj was confused, what his teacher wants to say.

"A few years ago in college, a girl was hurt and insulted she was accused to be a slut by other's.

On day she was alone at the gym a group of students come all were seniors and Suraj just had started to join the college a freshman.

But he hears the sound of a whimper.

Suraj was brave, he fought with 5 seniors all elder than him and stronger, but he didn't gave up and saved the girls dignity.

From that day she never returned. But not because she took her life, no because Suraj has arranged her future in another city.

Suraj did you knew, who she is or what her name was?"

Suraj shook his head.

"It was me! You saved my life that day! I was always bullied by the other's, but not a slut. I refused to go to parties or to have a boyfriend but those guys didn't understand a No. You helped me and I wanted to help you in return.

Suraj today I'm here and can face the world because you saved my life. Thank you!"

Chakor was admiring Suraj more and more.

Suraj glares at her, "you are so mean. You had all the answers for the exams instead of giving them me you made me learn😢. Love You!" He hugs her.

Bhuvaan too felt proud of his daughters choice. Teju knew about it as she had talked to her father giving her family a new life in a new city.

Bhagya nods, "haan I let you learn. Now go and take your bride."

Suraj smirks, "no one can stop me now."

Chakor stood there with crossed arms.

Suraj besides her.

Chakor smiles she hugs him.

Arjun called a constable, who arrested Ajay.

All were celebrating the official engagement of Sukor.

Now all were ready for the wedding, but Suraj was feeling some guilt.

Chakor comes near him, "Suraj what is wrong with you? You didn't smiled once, since our relationship is accepted do you want to elope with me?"

Suraj smiles at her, "how do you know?" Chakor laughs like him.

Suraj shook his head, "No Chakor, I'm very happy, but...?"

Chakor pouts, "oh ho a bit?"

Suraj looked down, "I feel guilty."

Chakor shocked, "what guilt, but why?"

Suraj looked at her, "because I never asked for your hand."

Chakor was about to kill him, "have you gone mad."

Suraj stopped her, "uffo not from you or you father I'm talking about your mother."

Chakor eyes filled with tears, "Suraj close your eyes."

Suraj smiles, he closed his eyes on her wish. Chakor hugs him, "now say. Kasturi Laal mother of Chakor Laal may I ask for your permission to marry your one anf only daughter."

Suraj repeat what Chakor said adding a bit more, "Maa I will keep her happy. I will make her eat on time. I will give her enough of my time, but Maa I will give her less time to sleep."

Chakor hits him with a blush.

Soon all the rituals were done. Chakor was wearing the mehndi on Suraj name.

Suraj was looking inside the house they were not allowed to meet, but can anyone stop him!???? No!!!!!

He meets her daily through the window, but poor guy a day before the wedding no way. Guards were post there.

Suraj hits the wall. That old man does he really thing this will stop me??? Eh No!.

Suraj jumped on the tree from there up to the roof, from there he climbs down her balcony.

He knocked on the glass door. Chakor was just waiting for him. But was wearing a veil to hide her face.

Suraj didn't care he just wanted to be with her.

He left after giving her kisses on her cheeks, "Tomorrow you will be mine and then..." he whispers in her ear and left a red Chakor behind.

The next day arrived his friends and family were their like Chakors friends and family.

Suraj and Chakor got finally married.

Chakor was sitting on the big bed of the Rajvanshi Mansion. She was waiting for Suraj, remembering his words of the last night.

Chakor now really no one can stop me making you mine, beware tomorrow night, I will fill your life with joy!.

Suraj enters the room, he was admiring her beauty he switched off the light and both slept in each other's embrace.... forever and ever!!

________
Please comment and vote