Chapter 21

Ambers p.o.v

Tristan's girlfriend had gone home. Because she has work Megan came over to me she had tried everything to stop me from smoking for two days straight , she put t mine and Tristan's smokes in water. Which didn't work because we dried them with a hair dryer , she chopped them up , me and Tristan turned them into rollys ( can't remember what they're called) as for Harry I've been dodging his calls to be honest angry Harry scares me god help Darcy if she ever gets caught by Harry smoking or drinking Although I'd probably get angry at her aswell... "I give up .. You win" she muttered. And I looked at her frowning "what?" She shook her head "you can smoke if you wan can't stop you but what I can get you to do is stop ignoring Harry" I frowned And lifted my knees to my chest. As I watched the dancers practicing "his going to get angry.." She nodded "but you need to go through this now before it gets worse" I nod and look at her "okay let's do it" I looked at the porta cot where Darcy was asleep I sight and Skyped Harry on my laptop he answered instantly. "Amber" he breathed I nodded and looked down. He sighed "amb you've been dogging my calls ... Why". I looked at Him and shrugged "angry Harry isn't someone I want to deal with..." "Babe ... I need you to tell me the truth for this next question" I nod. Harry frowns. "Do you smoke?" I look at the screen And nod before he yet out another sigh I could tell he was annoyed "amber ..we can continue this talk when we are face to face" I nod and he smiled "where's our daughter ?" I smiled slightly "asleep" he frowns "damn ..she's just like you horans always sleeping" smiled and Andy hopped on the bus "hey amb we all wanna go out what do ya say. Get disguised and go run a muck?" I smirk "yeah give me a minute". Being the stubborn person he is he sat down next to me "hello mate I'm Andy" Harry nodded "I'm Harry her fiancé and Darcy's father" I sighed "all the way across the world and still being over protective" he smirks and nods "yeah , well I've gotta go , I've got sound. Check , love you kitten" I nod "love you Harry".

I was wearing Andy's black hoodie. My raybans, nialls SnapBack (which I stole from him) acid washed ripped denim jeans and surpas. Bruce wouldn't let me take Darcy just in case so I'm going to bring her back something "okay this is the plan" Shaun said all of the boys were in disguise aswell "we are dressed so we can hide behind the seats and if someone does happen to notice me.bradie or Andy it won't matter , but amber is going in the trunk of the car so no one will know you have left the arena I nod "okay okay so me in the trunk , done" I frowned at the extent we have to go to just to have a day out We went to a hidden place and hopped in the car I was in the boot I could feel every bump every turn and I was going crazy "were here" Bradie called out and I was thankful we got out and walked into a surf shop "ever surfed ?" Shaun asked and I shook my head "nahh never got taught" Andy rolled his eyes and Bradie got a video camera out for this thing they. Do called short stack. Tv "where are we Shaun" Shaun smiled"some surfs shop" Andy laughed "may I be the first to introduce the charming beautiful sexy Irish babe. Amber Horan" bradie faced the camera to me and I did a model pose pouting The boys laughed and Shaun shrugged "ice cream ?" I nod and we run out of the shop like wild animals

I lit a smoke and breathed it in as Shaun and Andy filmed thereselves talking about random things bradie sighed "so your really Niall horans twin hey?" I nod "yep" he chuckled "atleast you don't have Andy as your step brother" I laughed "he can't be that bad" he smirked "try growing up with him" I laughed and looked at a pap hiding in the bushes I picked up the teddy I got Darcy "c'mon we have to go"