: (

First of all o would love to say

Congrats to Wattpad for pissing me off

You guys really need to fix this bullshit fr... Because I'm not with y'all deleting my shit, it's annoying and unecessary, please fix it. Thanks.

Oh and number two

Some of the readers that are into Beynika books, y'all are starting to either dick eat off other writers or y'all asses take shit out of proportion

Like for example y'all some of the ignorant people commented on a fellow writer's post last night and we all grouped in and had something to say about the shitty ass comment because the how didn't know what she was talking about.

Being polite I'm not gonna tag her in this but she knows who she is and with that being said I'm going to continue with what I was saying.

Please don't harass us writers to give you guys a chapter because it's takes out hard work and effort to give you guys the best. We work our asses off to make sure that you get the best quality and understanding of our work and creativity.

This is not a post directed to anyone I didn't want it to be directed to, I'm just simply commenting on shit I witnessed last night and I kinda wanna address it...

We appreciate every ounce of love that you guys show us and we love you guys back, it's just the lonely and spiteful ones that stay trying to ruin it for you. I swear if I didn't know any better if say they're jealous of what they don't have because they're not willing to try and get it.

Claiming that you used to be a "writer" but clearly don't have the writers skills or writers mentality.. Does not make you a writer

Come on sis get your shit together before you decide to come at a good author..

Again this wasn't directed towards anyone I just wanted to put how I was feeling and the drama that's been pretty much going on through the Wattpad Beynika Family or even just a small Wattpad family. S/O to SelfMadeBitch That's one of my favs 💪❤ feel free to check out her stories, without the drama. If not continue with your day. Be blessed now.

P.S. ~ if you don't like it, don't read it, That Simple💁💯

Bye babies, love y'all ❤