Chapter Thirteen

^ Donghan & Kenta ^

Chapter Thirteen~

Donghan wasn't actually missing because he had been taken by Hyunbin's father--all so he could see how long Hyunbin and Abby would keep looking for him. Donghan was forced to watch them through security cameras to see how they were doing, and he was ready to kill Hyunbin's dad if he could. His memories hadn't been taken away, so watching them broke him--especially since he had no reason to trust Demi would wake them up. Donghan was positive that if she didn't wake them up, he would go there and do it himself.

The reason he didn't leave was because there were guards all around him, so he would have been screwed if they caught him trying to leave Hyunbin's father's study.

Back in the Spiritual realm, Demi had just woken up herself before she remembered that four people were sleeping in her pond. Starting with Abby, she popped the bubble around her after taking her to the surface. The same action was repeated with the others, and they all sat on the grass, trying to wake themselves up a little more.

"If we don't find Donghan today, Abby... we're gonna have to leave--we can't search for him forever--"

"I know, I know." She cut Hyunbin off, not wanting to hear what she already knew because it hurt her. Leaving Donghan behind was something she obviously didn't want to do but her home life was being affected every second she was gone.

"I hope you find him. Good luck, guys." Demi said to them, Abby and Hyunbin smiling at her before saying their goodbyes. Yongguk and Kenta were still lost about what was going on, but because they barely had a personality, they would listen to anyone.

They checked the same areas for the fifth time before checking the forest. Donghan, again, wasn't anywhere to be seen and it made Abby emotional when Hyunbin gave her the look, telling her they needed to leave.

"I don't want to leave but... I'm getting thirsty again so... let's go." Abby said, wiping the tears from her eyes and Hyunbin apologized to her since it was his dad who kidnapped them in the first place.

Upon returning through the portal--after Hyunbin opened it up--the boys' memories had returned to them once they entered Hyunbin's office.

"Omg... did we really just spend two nights in the Spiritual Realm?" Kenta said with shock to Yongguk who nodded, a disturbed look on his face.

"I can just remember their blank faces." Yongguk whispered. "That was awful."

"And, you saved us." Kenta spun around to face Abby and Hyunbin. Abby smiled and Kenta only then realized Donghan wasn't with them. "Wait... where--"

"We couldn't find him." Hyunbin said.

"... What do you mean? You have to find him--"

"Kenta, he's not there. We looked so many times--"

"No--"

"Kenta, stop." Yongguk said to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulders. "Don't worry, if he's not there then he's still here. Sniff him out."

"Do you really think he's still in this world?" Abby asked Yongguk and he nodded confidently. "There's only certain places a memory erased person can travel in the Spiritual Realm so... he has to be here if you couldn't find him."

"Yeah..." She said as she watched Kenta shifted into his wolf form to pick up Donghan's scent.

"Thank you, by the way." He said quietly to her after nudging her arm so she would look at him. Abby smiled back at him, giving a small nod.