CHARACTER INFO

Name: y/n

Last name: l/n

Eye color: e/c

Hair color/style:

(In your hair color ^

(In your hair color ^.^ so h/c)
Casual outfit (when not in school): Teh image above + glasses

Uniform: black pants and that AWESOME Jacket the boys wear (will see why later) + glasses

(edit: makes no sense after this bit. Just don't read it.)

Hobbies: listens to music/ make music, makes videos for YouTube, dances, sings, draws (but isn't great at it! I don't want y/n to be perfect!), naps, crossdress , cosplaying for certain conventions

YouTube info: name = tobutori, 1 million subs, does gaming, music covers, her own music (will most likely not be but it's just for the plot!), and dance videos (she may get rid of due to time!)

Personality: quiet, smart but TERRIBLE in sports knowledge, when comfortable/making vids/ when with fans can be weird , lazyyyyy, aggressive when someone stops her music/ takes her headphones etc.

Likes: pocky, dango, books, her wireless headphones, the quote "the one who falls and gets up is much stronger then the one who never fell", being Witty and giving snarky remarks, anime!!, set it off, P!atd, TØP

Dislikes: vegetables, egotistical people, not Listening to music, tall people(she's 5'0 and it's more of a jealousy type of thang[i'm using inches/feet])

Now....

What you've all been waiting for.....

BACKSTORY: the L/n was always a pristine family who always kept the status of 'RICH BUT HUMBLE' but when needed would threaten with their last name XD, she never really talked to her parents since they had always ignored her as a child (4-13) because they focused more on their business. when she turned 13 she shut out the world and opened up to a new world, YouTube, a place where it didn't matter how you acted, but because she only liked that small world she was awkward when it came to the outside world so she just stayed quiet. When she hit 15 and one million subscribers the school told her she had to switch out of music for punching a boy for not... liking her music taste and even went as far as to insulting them, (would be me irl) so she went to every club available until she came to the last open club, karasuno's volleyball team, and all while being crossdressed as a boy!