✧・゚: *✧・゚:* young, dumb & broke *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i was listening to the song, hence the title. 3

Being a senior in college with little to no money to buy things for yourself is hard, especially when you're also failing miserably in your classes. Hyungwon had a scholarship for this luxury school, all he had to do was to maintain high grades.

But as soon as he entered senior, he started to go to parties a lot. Well, partying is fun but he would ditch anytime just to lay in the comfort of his white sheets & covers. His parents were not of help though, as they kept on nagging him along the lines of "you should pull your shit together."

So here he is right now, slumped against the bed while swiping through pictures of men that he's interested in. It's like tinder, except it's for searching your own sugar daddy. And of course no one suggested getting himself a sugar daddy other than the spawn of devil himself, Lee Minhyuk, his roommate.

"I can't believe I'm seriously doing this." Hyungwon mumbles and he scrunches his face in disgust as he saw a picture of a 60 year-old guy with a bio of "I love ass" Well, what did he expect anyway?

"It's not like you have any other choice?" Minhyuk whips his head from his phone to look at Hyungwon. "There has to be a better way to get money from though, like working in some retail store or cafes!" Hyungwon argues.

"Like I'll expect your lazy ass to go to work. You can't even go to your classes!" Hyungwon tries to think of a comeback but he realizes that Minhyuk is right. "Come on, you need money like, right now! Do you even understand your circumstance right now Hyungwonnie?"

"Yeah yeah. Maybe it' not at all that bad." Hyungwon responds. "It's not really that bad. You get to be spoiled, have a shit ton of money, and the most important one, dick." Minhyuk then smirks at Hyungwon.

"Hey! Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I like every dick that's there to exist, especially soggy and old ones." the two laughed at Hyungwon' response.

"Well, there has got to be someone hot and not that old, just keep swiping." Minhyuk returns his attention to his phone, and Hyungwon nodding as a sign that he agrees.

Not a minute after that, "Oh my fucking god. I think I hit the jackpot, Minhyuk." Hyungwon suddenly bursts out, his eyes wide staring at the picture of the guy. Minhyuk rushes over to his roommate's bed and tries to see what Hyungwon's practically doing at. "Holy shit Hyungwon."

The guy had a red hair, swooped back to expose that forehead. Leather jacket that Hyungwon bet could pay his school loans and god damn those too tight black ripped jeans his wearing. Too fucking tight.

Hyungwon read a loud the description for Minhyuk.

Shin Wonho, 23
CEO of Shin enterprises
Income: 100 million won (approx. 97 thousand dollars i think)
Gender preference/s: Both
Short description: Gym freak. Gender doesn't matter as long as you know how to make good ramen. hmu ;)

"Holy shit, he's only 23?" Hyungwon asks confused. "He's only 5 years older than me though. How could someone young like him be a fucking CEO?"

"Damn Hyungwon, you and your potty mouth. Just talk to the guy already! DM him!" Minhyuk, unable to keep his excitement to himself says. "Well, it's better that nothing."And Hyungwon hesitantly sends a 'hey, wonho! :)"

anticipate for part 2,,, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)