06

Eunae's pov
for the whole day , i stayed in bed since i didn't need to go for training today. my brother also stayed home because his company treated his group like sh*t making them underrated.

i put away my phone wanting to take a nap since i slept late last night but a notification popped up on my phone screen.

i looked at the name and saw the group chat notification on. i clicked on the icon and saw that Seonho has messaged the group. this chat group consists of me and my bestfriends. Seonho , Guanlin , Vernon and Kyla.

crazy kids

babychick no. 2:
hey guys! wanna meet up? i want to get out of my house so badly! and i missed you all!

ila:
aww since when Seonho became so sweet? more like you want to rob our wallets right?

babychick no. 2:
ey kyla noona~ since when i rob all of your wallets? i'm a good boy not a criminal:(

babychick no. 1:
you rob it by ordering lots and lots of food for your "five meals a day" thing and make us all pay for it -_-

Hansol oppa:
i agree with Guanlin and Kyla.

you:
same!

babychick no.2:
fine you all got me :( but i promise! i will not ask all of you to pay for my meals. so can we meet up?

you:
fine if you promise then i'm okay

babychick no.1:
i'm okay too!

ila:
okay with me too!

Hansol oppa:
okay so we meet at the usual cafe we always go to?

ila:
yepp

Hansol:
see you all!

after the deciding that we are going to meet up , i got up from my bed and walked to my cupboard.

i took out clothes that i felt like wearing and packed things into my backpac before going put of my room.

i was about to leave after putting on my shoes when my brother came out of his room. "yah! where are you going? how about the clothes in the washing machine?"

"oppa , you help me with that please! my friends are waiting for me at the cafe already! i'll do the laundry when it's your turn! bye!" i said and quickly ran out of the house before he could pull me back in.

——————————————————————————

A/N: fyi ,
babychick no.1 is Guanlin
babychick no.2 is Seonho
ila is Kyla
Hansol oppa is Vernon

the reason why i put no. as Guanlin and not Seonho is because i put it according to their age. and Guanlin is older.

i'm sorry for republishing again!! wattpad is not only not letting me announce to all my followers , they also deleted some of my published chapters:( can someone explain this to me?