Becoming a Fangirl

Hey guys.

I thought I'd write something different for a change. I'm not sure how this will go but I'll give it a try.

I've decided to write a sort of Freebatch fanfiction. Is Freebatch a thing? Well, anyway... Here it goes.

- Amy

----------------------------------------------

Benedict Cumberbatch, professional dragon, villain and sociopath, was on his day off. They didn't come round often so Ben was determined to make the most of it. By "make the most of it", he obviously meant sitting in front of a computer screen all day. Relaxing.

Benedict led on his sofa with his laptop conveniently placed on his lap. He spent his morning scrolling through the many means of social media he was aware of. He had created multiple fan accounts so he could communicate with his fans without them freaking out.

He was checking through his messages when he came across a link. Curiously, he clicked on it. It brought him to a website called "Wattpad". At first, Ben didn't know what to think of it until he came across a fanfiction called "Johnlock".

He knew what fanfiction was as it was endlessly brought up in interviews. He also knew what (or who) Johnlock was.

Benedict hovered his mouse over the picture for a while before clicking on it. He wasn't sure what to think of it at first. He started reading it carelessly. Suddenly, he couldn't stop himself from reading on. He felt like he had been put under a trance. Before he knew it, he had read multiple fanfictions with multiple sex scenes.

Ben felt like he was enjoying himself too much. He was reading stories about him and his best friend falling in love. The worst part was, he could imagine it. It was like he wanted it to happen.

By lunchtime, he couldn't find anymore to read. He had run out. Ben began to look up pictures. Next, he started watching videos proving that Johnlock was real. He was obsessed.

He put his laptop down to think about what had happened. All he could think of was John. 'He's not real' Benedict reminded himself, 'He's a fictional character played by your friend.' The next thing he knew, he was thinking of Martin. But not just Martin, him and Martin.

Benedict couldn't stop thinking about Martin all day. Martin Freeman. His best friend. What was wrong with him? Martin. Martin was wrong with him. Martin and all his little hedgehog like features. Martin and his sassiness. Martin and his hobbitness. He was adorable.

Ben figured out what was wrong with him, he was becoming a fangirl.