11|Depressed Logan!?|11

Logan POV Hehe ye his POV didn't see that did ya

It's been like a week and I still haven't uploaded. I just can't bare the internet right now. I've been avoiding my own family, but Tori and the twins I can't just leave Tori alone like that. 

She has been really worried about me but I just won't open up. I break down and I just can't talk.

Tori POV

He's been so inactive and its worrying. Yeah he's been helpful with the twins but every night he just breaks into tears. Jake is so worried about him along with Pam and Greg. The Logang as well! he was supposed to get back into vlogging a few days ago but he just didn't.  One of the bad things the Internet critiques Logan and the kids like how the kids are going to turn out 'as dumb' and I've been getting hate for marrying him. 

They don't know Logan. My Logan.

Currently still Tori's POV

We are sitting on the couch with the twins watching TV. El and Jax can finally crawl on their own at least. Logan is on his phone scrolling through something. His face turned a dark red "I'll be right back I have to...poop." he lies "Logan" "Wife" "I can tell when people lie remember" he sighs.

"They are stalking us now!" he raises his voice I widen my eyes making him remember the twins will cry if he yells. He sighs and shows me his phone. Its him taking a jog, he was clearing his mind, it was me taking care of the twins alone that one time. it said.

Logan Paul Making Wife Do Everything While Jogging. Does He Even Care?

Logan Paul working out wile wife, Victoria Marie Paul who decided to drop her former last names, takes care of twins. Looks like she's struggling. Logan Paul looking like he has no care in the world. What a sick man.

"The hell I told you to take that jog!" I say raising my voice Logan gave me the look I gave him and I sigh. I hand him his phone and go on mine and open twitter

@victoriapaul Look people stop assuming! I told Logan to take that jog that day after we got back from Tokyo. I was making weird faces because Jax wouldn't stop crying so I tried making him laugh! Logan refused to go out and jog but I locked him out the house and forced him to do so. HE NEEDED SOME GOD DAMN FRESH AIR! BECAUSE OF THIS HATE HE CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING! I want my Logan back but he's being brought down and believing he truly is a monster. The Logang wants their Logan back along with the rest of his family! Good job internet. You broke a man. A husband,a father, a brother, a son, a friend, and an idol. Yeah guys keep it up hopefully he kills himself! That's not wrong at all! Not illegal either! -note the sarcasm cause I sure god damn do- wtf I can't with society anymore.

I look up after posting my tweet and see Logan playing with the twins. A smile. An actual smile. I take a picture and post it on Instagram and caption it wow haven't seen that smile in ages!  and I tag him along with Pam and Jake. 

I suddenly get a FaceTime call from Jake.

Jake Logan Tori 

Heyyy Tori wheres Logan and my neice/nephew 

Right here 

Hey Jake 

Hey big bro

Well whats up Jakey

Just bored and wanted to see if y'all were okay

Welp this is life at the moment 

Yeah lil bro

{Twins laughing along with Logan} 

Now this is adorable. Jake I need to join this we'll call later

I would do the same lol bye guys 

BYA

BYA

~~~~~~~~~

I go over and sit with Logan and the twins. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door "I'll get it" Logan and I say at the same time. We put the twins in their booster seats and we head to the door. Logan opens it and we are swarmed with cameras. I push them off and close the door and we hear shouts from the other side of the door. Logan races up the stairs and tears running down. 

My heart shatters.

I look at the twins and they are dead asleep "How the hell" I whisper to myself in disbelief. I then run over to Logan. I hear my phone ding and its YouTube. They aren't going to pay Logan anymore! I throw my phone on the bench near the bedroom door and I try opening the door. 

It's locked.

I take my phone and grab my credit card. I slide it through the crack unlocking the door and I burst in. What I saw was horrific.

Logan. Alexander. Paul.

Was cutting and crying.

I run up to him and throw the razor out of his hands. He slides down the wall in tears while I engulf him in a huge hug. I peck his lips 80 million times with tears swarming my eyes. "Why" is all I say before getting a cloth and cleaning his scars. "I'm worthless. You guys don't need me" he says staring at me blankly. That broke me. Hearing him say that instead of me like the last time If you didn't read the 1st book welp that's why you are lost