둘: Just Like You

Marriage should be between two people who loves each other, Not for companies trying to save each other. But what sucks more when you love the guy you're arranged to— but he loves another, too?

"Good Morning, Minhyuk." I greeted him. "Breakfast is ready."

"I won't eat here, I gotta leave early. I'm going to meet a client." He said coldly, picking up his sweater on the couch and left without even saying goodbye. A client. You smiled bitterly through the aching of your heart.

You should be used to that right now. But still, It aches that he doesn't care about you. Yes, You sleep in one bed. But he always sleeps with his back on you. You live in one roof but you feel alone.

You're the only one who tries to interact, but he always takes you down. You're the only one who tries to fix everything, but all he does is keep his distance away from you.

Staring at the food you made, You decided to just cover it because you didn't feel like eating.

You stayed at home the whole day, doing random stuffs like cleaning the house, composing songs, and other craps.

In the evening, You decided to take a stroll on the park. But before you even chill, You spotted Minhyuk and his girlfriend on the other bench, hugging and smiling at each other. You couldn't see the girl's face since it's too dark but...

It can't be helped. You felt hot liquid dropped from your eyes, as you stood up and ran home. You changed your clothes and Washed your face when you heard that he came home a few minutes after you did.

"Hi, Good Evening. How's the meeting?" You said which made his smile vanish. Your chest tightened again.

"It's okay." He answered shortly and went directly to the bathroom, ending the conversation easily.

You walked to the bed, Your knees shaking. You're trying to stop yourself from being tired. You're trying to act like you saw nothing.

You pretended to sleep as you felt him layed down beside you. "He must be so tired." You thought. You know how his body falls to the bed whenever he's tired.

When you know he's already sleeping, You sat on your bed and Ruffled his hair while staring at his face. He's quite a deep sleeper so he doesn't notice that you do this almost every night.

"This is the only time I can touch you and talk to you without hesitations." You said, as tears keep streaming down your face. "I'm sorry... I apologize for getting tired, My love. But, I'll keep enduring this. Until you can freely be with her, when your company doesn't need ours, anymore. I promise." You whispered as you kissed his forehead.

Then you layed beside him again, Silently crying your pain to sleep.

You woke up later than the usual. You massaged your head because you don't even have enough sleep for quite awhile now.

You're head is so heavy that you can't even move properly. You keep massaging it, trying to act like everything's just fine.

You walked towards the living room, and found Minhyuk sitting there and watching tv.

"O-Oh. Good Morning..." You said in a pale tone.

He glanced at you, and kinda frowned because you aren't as cheerful as usual. "Good Morning?" He answered, Puzzled but looked at the tv again.

You forcely walked towards the kitchen, but you suddenly lost you balance and blacked out.

On the other hand, Minhyuk's really confused of what's happening to you. You're quiet than usual and you don't bug him, So he decides to check up on you.