Alexander Hamilton | Chapter 1

The chilling winds blew the boy's long hair into his face. But this was no ordinary boy this was Alexander Hamilton, a nineteen-year-old prodigy. The small boy's hands shook as the mid-fall breeze chilled him to the bone. He hesitantly walked towards the large building in front of him. The timid boy numbly opened the door of the office. He let out a long sigh as he walked further into the heated room. After walking around the first floor aimlessly he finally found student services.
        A young girl around his age slept drooling on the desk. Her wavy long brown hair was messily thrown into a bun, while her yellow sweater hung off her shoulder. A loud snores came out of her mouth jolting herself awake. "What time is it?" She groaned to herself rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Finally, she got off from upon her desk to see Alexander standing there quietly stifling a laugh. She groaned and adjusted her sweater. When she finally looked over to Alexander her eyes widened.
        "ECK, sorry you must be the new kid A-Alexander," She apologetically yelped. "H-hamil- OH wait, you were that kid I was supposed...to...tour," She cringed. Swiftly she stood up reached over her desk to shake his hand. "Peggy... Peggy Schuyler," She said a wide grin spread across her face. He smiled at the girl in front of him. "Alexander Hamilton, there's a million things I haven't done just you wait," Alex replied with a grin as Peggy giggled. Peggy looked over at the clock nailed to the wall, to her horror she had been sleeping for 3 hours, 2 hours off schedule.
        Suddenly she grabbed Alexander's arm and pulled him out the door. "W-what where are we going," He sputtered out attempting to keep up with the small girl's quick pace. "We're doing your tour, obviously," She exclaimed pulling him along. At that moment Alexander knew this was going to be a long but fun day.