Chapter 1

Also, i forgot in AN debut time doesn't matter They're all in high school between the ages 15-18.

\Yoona's POV\

I was asked to join a new girl group Girls Generation or SNSD by Entrain High school. I've met all the girls, we worked our asses off all summer and I grew very close to some of them. It was more of a boarding school than a high school, students worked from so early in the morning to so late everyone just stays in dorms. The school is also hella rich, we get a lot of donors. Also, our music sells insanely. The dorms are very rich and each group stays in more of a shared house/dorm. Our group is all freshman. I was one of the first girls in the dorm other than Taeyeon our leader. I decided to take a look at my room and it was amazing. It was already decorated and it had a mini-fridge and a microwave.

I hung and folded all my clothes and put them in the closet or the drawer. Taeyeon knocked on the door and walked in.

"Doing Okay?" she asked. I nodded and continued folding my clothes. "We're singing Party at the start of the year party tonight, we're the rookie group.

"Fun! What if they want an encore?" I asked

"We give them what they want, Either Lion Heart or Catch me if you can. What do you think?" She asked. I thought for a second.

"Catch me if you can for sure." I nodded. She nodded.

"Make sure to bring your costumes." she winked.

My roommate Sunny came in the room.

"Aish jinja?" she asked and rubbed her face.

"What?"

"Jessica isn't coming back, she was asked by the school to leave," she answered with a frown.

"Oh god, that sucks." I grabbed my makeup bag.

"Doing your makeup? Think you could do mine?" She asked me. I nodded and finished while she put her clothes on. Taeyeon knocked on the door after I had just finished putting her mascara on.

"You're Done," I packed my makeup bag and we all left.

I could hear the music from outside the building.

"This is the theatre hall, go mingle with other freshmen okay?" Taeyeon waved and walked through the doors. music blasted in my ears and it took my eyes a second to get used to the light. It was dark with lights flashing in different areas.

"We'll come get you when it's time okay?" Sunny patted my shoulder and left.

I was left alone and I was nervous as hell. I took a deep breath and started walking before someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Pentagon's Woo Seok.

"Woo Woo!" I pulled him into a deep hug. We went to school together in Junior high. We were best friends.

"Still the prettiest girl in school." He smiled. I felt my cheeks get hot. He laughed and pulled me to some of his members.

"Kino this is Yoona, she is my friend from junior High" Kino smiled at me.

"Hey,"

"Hi," I smiled.

"Gosh you're cute, no wonder Woo Seok gushed over you," He bent down and moved his face closer to mine. I laughed.

"Gushed? He doesn't anymore?" I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair. Kino laughed and nudged Woo. Woo smirked and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you the rookie group this year?" Kino asked.

"Yeah, I'm really excited it'll be our first stage together." I laughed.

Sunny pulled my shoulder "Sorry boys, I gotta steal her." Kino bowed and Sunny and I ran to the stage.

The rest of the night was a blast. I ran back to Woo after our performance.

"You did great," he patted my head.

Kino walked over "It's A party!" he yelled in a high pitched voice mimicking me. I shoved him and he laughed.

"So rude,". I got tired pretty early and left but Woo had already left and most of my girls were having fun.

"I can take you home," kino grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hall.

"Where's your dorm?" he asked.

"I'll lead the way don't worry." I didn't say much after that.

"Something wrong?" he asked. I shook my head.

"No, just really tired."

"Get used to it," he laughed. I smiled and kept my gaze on the ground. "You did a great job tonight," he said. I looked up at him. He was gazing at the stars. He looked like a child with big bright eyes. The moon reflected off his skin. He looked down at me.

"Show me what you have." I asked.

"What?"

"Sing for me, dummy." I elaborated. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"I get nervous when it's just around one person." He chuckled.

"What if I sing with you?" I asked. He nodded.

"What song?" He asked.

"We loved Bolbogan4?" I asked. He nodded.

"Don't we need a guitar?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Kino, come one I'll start." He nodded.

I started (Song at top)

nunmuljocha heureuji anha

hwasgime deonjyeo manggajin nae pon
machi nal boneun geot gata
yejeongwa dalli jajajin
kkeuti eopsneun deushan gamjeongssaume
ije nan jichin geot gata

nan neoreul jiul su isseulkka
geujeo han sungane
urin nami doel su isseulkka
swipji anheul geol aljiman
johassdeon naldo manhassgessjiman
doedolligien meolli wa beorin geolkka

He started

gwaenchanheun cheokhaedo meokmeokhaejin gibuneun
jinhaejyeoman ga tteolchyeonaeryeo
gwaenhi useoboado
sumgil su eopsneun geol ibyeori oneun geol
uriui siganeun meomchwobeoringeol.

nan neoreul jiul su isseulkka
urin nami doel su isseulkka
nan neoreul jiul su isseulkka

I joined him

geujeo han sungane

urin nami doel su isseulkka

swipji anheul geol aljiman

johassdeon naldo manhassjiman

doedolligien meolli wa beorin geolkka

nan neoreul jiul su isseulkka

urin nami doel su isseulkka

We loved We loved We loved

He smiled at me.

"Thanks," he said.

"you're very good," I giggled and turned to the door of our dorm.

"Maybe we can do it with a guitar next time," I laughed and bowed to him. I opened the door and waved before going inside.

I started to walk away from the door before I heard knocking. I spun around and opened it to see kino still there.

"Can I have your number?" he held his phone out to me. I nodded and put it in.

"Thanks, bye" he waved and walked away.

I removed my makeup and took a shower. I worked a bit on my computer texting my parents. I fell asleep before the rest of the girls got home.