Chapter 2

The sun quickly burned through my eyelids. Sunny flipped the curtains open.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" Sunny shook me. I groaned and sat up. "You came home early last night, Why?" She asked.

"I was tired and I needed my sleep." I rubbed my eyes.

"Get ready we can get coffee before class."

I rolled out of bed and put on black shorts and a blue shirt. I put little makeup on, just foundation and some eye makeup.

 I put little makeup on, just foundation and some eye makeup

"You look cute, let's go." Sunny and I made our way to our first class of the day, which happened to be acting class. Sunny tapped a table and sat down. I took the seat next to her.

Our teacher strutted in.

"Hello, I'm Nam Sang Mi your acting class teacher."

"Being an Idol means you must be able to act and star in at least a few dramas, even if it's a minor role

"Being an Idol means you must be able to act and star in at least a few dramas, even if it's a minor role." She lectured us on the importance of acting. The class was over before she was even done. 

"Have a good day!" She yelled and we thanked her.

"What do you have now?" Sunny asked.

"I have gym class," I answered.

"Lucky!" Sunny pouted. "You don't even have a teacher you just workout for an hour and a half." she stopped at her class, "have fun." and she left. 

I made my way towards the gym. I slipped by my locker and pulled out my yoga pants and a tank top.

"You off to the gym?" Woo Seok walked up next to me. I nodded. "I am too, so is most of my group." He walked with me to the Gym. 

"You don't need gym class, you're so fit already." Woo made small talk.

"Thanks, not really though. My core strength could be better." I added.

Woo opened the glass door to the gym for me and I walked in.

"Woo, you're so late!" Jin-ho yelled from the pull-up bar.

"Sorry, not as late as Kino." he smiled and made his way towards the elliptical.