Chapter 1

I was different. Doctors said I can't speak. But why can I sing, and why do I cast magic when I sing. I hated myself, but I now appreciate my magic. I can control people, like puppets. Before I even knew it guilds wanted me, but only for my magic so I left every town. Until I saw someone trying to kill me. Of course I took control of them, they had a good amount of power, but I didn't do anything bad to them. After a while I let them go, just because I'm not the kind of monster people clam me to be. " Hey girl." I look behind me to see a blonde dude, and black haired guy as well. I was confused. I even gave them a confused look. "Are you going to answer me?" I just looked at them, I felt so much sadness in me when I tried to talk but nothing like normal. I shrugged my shoulders to show them you were listening, but it wasn't enough for the blonde one. "Fucking answer me damnit!!" He went to grab you by the collar, but before he could you did a quick low spin and kicked up and hit him straight in the jaw. He fell, and you got up and walked away until he hit you with light magic. When it hit you, you just stood there and started singing.

The other one noticed, and said "Look out!!!" Just then the blonde one for hit, and went flying into a  tree. I stood wide eyed, and ran over to him quickly to see if he was alright. 'SHIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT HIM THAT HARD!!' I was gently shaking him. The other one just watched. I looked at him, and gave him the help me face, when he saw it he walked over and said "That's what you get Sting." The other one chuckled. "How was I supposed to know that she was that strong Rogue." Know the other one chuckled. 'What the fuck is going on??' when the one called Sting sat up I got on my feet, and started to walk away till someone's hand was on my shoulder. I looked and saw Sting with a smile on his face. "Do you wanna join Sabertooth?" I just stood there and shrugged my shoulders again. The one named Rogue said something as well "We treat each other as family, if one of us get hurt we all get hurt, if one of get messed with all of us get messed with." When I heard this I thought for a minute, and I shook my head. Sting was happy to hear this cause he hugged me I just froze up. Eventually I pushed him off me. "LET'S GO!!!" Sting said excited.
~Time skip~
I met everyone in the guild Yukino and I were like sisters already. I was asked where I wanted my guild Mark and what colors. I pointed at the left side of my neck. And Drew a black and white one, and showed Yukino.

I was happy to be in a guild that treated me like family

~Time skip~
I was outside by myself so happy, but then I grew sad, and started to sing again but without using my magic sense I can't make sound when I cry I sing a saddish song.

There were tons of tears coming down my face but I kept singing.
Kids forever, kids forever
baby soft skin turns into to leather
Don't be dramatic, it's only some plastic
No one will love you if you're unattractive
Oh, Mrs. Potato Head, tell me, is it true that pain is beauty?
Dose a new face come with a warranty?
Will a pretty face make it better?
I stopped singing when Rogue saw me crying. He then hugged me. "Why are you crying?" He handed me a note pad I took it and wrote 'Because I'm afraid you all will use me, and leave me.' he looked at me. Then I saw Sting walk over he saw I was still crying he hugged me to. I felt safe. 'I don't want them to leave me' Sting read what I wrote and said "How could we use and then leave you, your part of Sabertooth, no one is every left behind." They both kissed my head I finally stopped crying and ended up falling asleep.
~Time Skip~😉
I woke up with two arms on me I looked to my left and saw Rogue, I then looked to my right and saw Sting. I was blushing madly. I couldn't move cause if I did one would tighten it's grip on me. 
TILL NEXT TIME READERS!!!!